Viewing: 1-9 of 9
mpbro

mpbro - Feb 9, 2002 11:13 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

2 stars??? This is a beautiful page. I hope others will rate it accordingly.



-Morgan

ben jammin

ben jammin - May 20, 2002 12:07 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good grief!!!



The page rating flame wars continue!



schatten: If you're going to rate Rahel's page with 1 star, then it would at least be a measure of common decency to add some sort of constructive comment explaining your rationale and giving some pointers as to what you think is the problem with the page.



Clearly, it's your prerogative to vote any way you like. But, when your very low vote goes so crassly against the general high rating of the page by others, then the immediate perception is that there is some hidden personal agenda at play here.



Can we all just grow up a bit here??? Summitpost should be for fun and it's a bit pointless antagonising each other with the rating game.



Rahel: I can understand that you're pissed off (again!), but I take exception to your statement that schatten's view represents the "general spirit on SP". My perception is that there are some issues between certain individuals but that the "general spirit" on SP is quite positive and that there is a good spirit of co-operation and collaboration. Some people seem to be trying their best to change that however!!!



It makes me sad to see that you and others are leaving SP, but clearly it's no longer much fun for you here.



And finally a suggestion for those aspirant flame warriors: If you want to flame the pants off each other why don't you take it to rec.climbing or some similar forum, that has already degenerated into a mindless game mudslinging and name-calling. You'll find plenty of entertainment there.



--------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated: May 20, 2002 05:09AM



So, after a long diatribe it seems that that this misunderstanding has been caused by a typo. DOH!



schatten: Thanks for updating your vote. You may have noticed that you hit quite a sore point there - a poor choice of page to be making voting "typos" on. Nichts für ungut.



Rahel: Happy?





Dean

Dean - Jan 22, 2003 6:06 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good stuff.

Rahel Maria Liu

Rahel Maria Liu - Jan 22, 2003 6:08 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks!! Cheers, Rahel

Nikolas_A

Nikolas_A - Dec 29, 2003 2:32 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great page!

Rahel Maria Liu

Rahel Maria Liu - Jan 25, 2004 1:16 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks! :-) Cheers, Rahel

Johan Heersink

Johan Heersink - Feb 12, 2005 7:14 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

good page!

cedricmtpl

cedricmtpl - Feb 20, 2006 7:11 pm - Voted 10/10

great page

hello
the pictures you put in the part named "N ridge and N face pictures" are pictures of the east face (gervasuti couloir, goulotte gabaroux albidoni, nodica noury...)

ericvola

ericvola - Jan 5, 2013 5:04 am - Voted 10/10

Boccalate spur

In 1972 I did the 1rst winter ascent of the Boccalate pillar with Andrej Mroz (a splendid climber from Poland who disappeared a few months later after having done the West face of the Aiguille of Peuterey) and a nice young American climber, Ben Reed. 2 bivouacs and 3 days, beautiful weather but cold, over a long week-end from Paris reported by Andrej in the 1973 ACJ.

I lost sight since of Ben. Anyone who could let me know what he became would me most welcome.

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'Mont Blanc du Tacul' main page