Mount Audubon Comments

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Kane

Kane - Jul 19, 2003 7:15 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

What's up Jack, hey I'm glad you have this page, I just think the overview stinks. You are an excellent writer so hopefully the overview will be upgraded. As I recall this is the same overview from the previous maintainer. How can you start an overview with the fact that your mountain is the 453rd highest mountain in Co.! Gee, that's an appealling stat. Good God, I hope that isn't your writing, please forgive me if it is.

Colonelpyat

Colonelpyat - Jul 19, 2003 11:23 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Minor updates made to the overview section. I'm not sure if this sells the peak any better. I'm struggling with some writer's block in the left hemisphere of my brain. I've been huffing too much model airplane glue lately. Bad habit, got to stop... Let me know your thoughts. Pointers from the resident IPW expert are always welcome!



Jim

Kane

Kane - Jul 20, 2003 7:22 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I think it reads much better. I'm sure I read somewhere on the web that snorting airlpane model glue is good for your memory, I think its the same site that Ericdix frequents.

Don't you just love the fact that he keeps submitting prominent Colorado mountains without improving his other "adoption "pages.

Aaron Johnson

Aaron Johnson - Aug 11, 2003 8:25 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Hey hey! Nicely done. This mountain fell to good hands! Nice surprise...

Nelson

Nelson - Feb 22, 2004 9:00 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Glad to see this lovely mountain in good hands. Thanks again for breaking trail today!

Colonelpyat

Colonelpyat - Jul 21, 2004 4:43 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote Ryan. Thanks also for some nice pictures you've added to the page. And another thanks for showing the way to go from Audubon to Toll!



Jim

desainme

desainme - Jul 27, 2004 2:55 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I voted on all the pix and found them to be fine. Most memorable were the ones of the Longs/Meerker combo, the wool hat being pulled over Audubon and the shots of the IU climbers. The view from St. Vrain mtn was also nice. I dont't think I would have discovered this one so soon without the recent postiing about the trip.

Brad Snider

Brad Snider - Oct 5, 2004 2:12 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Great job!

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Mount Audubon' main page