Normal approach from Kredarica hut

Normal approach from Kredarica hut

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.38000°N / 13.86000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Scramble, climbing UIAA II on some parts
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up and climbing
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The starting point is the Slovenian highest hut Kredarica. You can reach Kredarica hut from many sides. The descriptions you read here: From Krma valley, from Vrata valley ...

Check the page of Triglav

Route Description


From Kredarica hut you follow the signposts for the hut Dom Valentina Stanica that is located on the plateau between Begunjski vrh (2461m), Visoka Vrbanova spica (2409m) and Rz. The route goes from the Kredarica hut in the east direction first over the north slopes of the summit Kredarica (2541m). The path is well trodden and some place secured with iron cable. When you come below the north face of Rz you must start checking for the best passages for climbing on the west ridge of Rz. There are many possibilities and when you are on the ridge you must climb some parts on the airy ridge to the top of Rz.

You return by the same route.

Rz is often goal when you come on the Kredarica and you sleep there before the ascend on Triglav, you can climb on Rz in one afternoon. But it is only for good climbers!


Essential Gear


Good hiking shoes, rope for note good climbers.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

RzRoutes