Able performance in a nimble design! Glacier hiking and heavy backpacking are no problem for these Expert GV mountaineering boots.
* Uppers combine supple, water-resistant Perwanger leather and high-tech polyamide fabric to allow maximum ankle movement and support
* Gore-Tex® liners stop water from reaching feet and are breathable, allowing vapor transmission out of boots
* Rubber rands protect uppers and feet from abrasion and bumps, and also enhance edging ability
* Dual-density microporous rubber and polyurethane midsoles provide cushioning and support, making them compatible with semi-automatic crampons
* Durable Vibram® Ascent outsoles feature self-cleaning lugs and Asobrake design for superior grip when descending
Waterproof breathable membrane/nylon
3 lbs. 10 oz.
- metric 1.64 kilograms
Add Features text here.