Atomic Kailas Tele/AT Ski
The Atomic Kailas is a foam core mid fat tele/AT ski designed to be responsive and stable in a variety of snow conditions. The "beta magnesium" cap design offers a rigid torsional flex for precise edge control, while the soft longitudinal flex give it good float in powder. With 88mm under foot the ski is very stable in turn initiation and at high speed.
* Weight per pair: 8 lb 8 oz
* Dimensions: 126 / 88 / 109 millimeters
* Sizes Available: 163, 174, 185
* Construction: Beta Magnesium Tour Cap
* Core: Densolite Foam
* Base: Graphite sintered
* Tail: Raised [not twin tip]
* Recommended Binding: Any telemark or AT binding
* Recommended Use: Touring, backcountry skiing, backcountry freeriding
all mountain freeride.
* Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year