Lobo

 

Lobo
Page Type Gear Review
Object Title Lobo
Manufacturer CamelBak
Page By McCannster
Page Type Nov 17, 2005 / Jan 16, 2007
Object ID 1492
Hits 4161
Vote
Lobo's high capacity bladder and cargo space let you haul everything you need for longer excursions. It offers external access to the OMEGA reservoir for easy filling and cleaning, a secure cargo pocket with internal organizer, and the Bungee Cinch System to attach extra clothes. With the Lobo you also get a SternumStrap for additional stability.

Images

Reviews


Viewing: 1-3 of 3

McCannster - Nov 17, 2005 10:31 pm - Voted 5/5

Untitled Review
Very nice pack that has held up over a few years of usage. Great for hiking or biking, this pack will supply water for you for a good amount of time. If needed, refilling is easy. The tube gets dirty very easily, so it is recommened to purchase a hydration pack cleaning kit.

ibndalight - Jan 20, 2007 12:10 am - Voted 5/5

A Winter Mountaineering Must
This is the only way I have found to keep fluids flowing in cold temperatures. It is extremely well designed and I have never had a freeze up of any part of the pack. One tip you may want to consider is to keep the tube zipped up in the shoulder strap for more insulation.

awilsondc - Jul 1, 2007 4:02 pm - Voted 5/5

My Day Pack
I love this pack... it's been my day pack for 4 years now. Camelbak has made several versions of this pack, so I had to search through 8 or so pages of google images to find the '03 version that I have. The zipper pocket (bottom one on new models) is big enough for my camera, head lamp, keys, energy bars, and extra batteries. The velcro pouch (top zipper pouch on new models) holds emergency toilet paper, a map, and energy bar wrappers. The bungee cinch system can hold a surprising amount of extra gear. I've brought an extra nalgene full of water, a water filter, extra shoes, and extra clothes depending on where I was going... although not all these items at the same time. I've never not been able to carry what I wanted to bring on a day trip with this pack, it's the least ammount of material for the most ammount of storage I could find. I love it!

Viewing: 1-3 of 3