Meindl make a wide variety of boots for all purposes but this 3 season one is amongst their most popular in the UK. The build quality is very high and features well thought out.
The boot is designed to be durable whilst giving comfort and support for walking and trekking over rough terrain.
• Oiled Nubuck hydrophobic leather upper
• DIGAFIX lacing system
• MFS (Memory Foam System)
• Soft leather lining
• Double density Vibram® Multigriff sole unit
• Asymmetric tongue
• Full rand
• Anti-wicking thread used for stitching
• Weight approx. 1520 g (size 8) per pair
• RRP £120 (however normaly can be found with some discount)
The 'DIGAFIX lacing system' allows the lace in the lower and upper part to be independently tensioned.
The MFS (Memory Foam System) is foam padding around the ankle and tongue designed to mold to the shape of the users foot.
Available sizes 5-12 in half size increments, sizes 13-16 only available in full sizes.
Ladies version (Borneo Lady PRO MFS) also available in sizes 3.5-9
The Meindl Burma Pro MFS is the same boot but with a GORE-TEX lining.
No reviews written yet.