Boot Traction Aid
Kahtoola MicroSpikes Pocket-Sized Traction System is a simple, secure and effective way to walk, hike or run in slippery conditions -- on ice or snow. It is an easy-to-use, grippy, durable, slip-on traction system made with a series of strategically placed stainless steel spikes connected to a dynamic stainless steel flex-chain with a tough elastomer shoe harness.
The 3/8 inch long spikes and flex-chain combine to dig into the ground and grip on all types of terrain from ice and packed snow to wet rocks, concrete and scree. Unlike traditional pocket traction devices, Kahtoola Micro Spikes are extremely durable, securely attach to footwear, provide solid grip and require no special buckles or straps to secure them.
Kahtoola Micro Spikes are lightweight and easy to use on virtually any footwear and are designed for anyone, at any age, to get out and safely enjoy winter. Kahtoola MicroSpikes Pocket-Size Traction System stretches to comfortably accommodate all kinds of footwear, including running shoes, lightweight hikers, everyday shoes and snow boots.
* Quick, easy-to-use, no straps
* Grippy 3/8" stainless steel spikes
* Secure elastomer shoe harness
* Street, trail and mountain
* Walking, hiking and running
* Durable flex-chain prevents snowballing
* Flexible at -76 degrees Fahrenheit
* 1 year manufacturer guarantee
* Weight: 354 g (12.2 oz) per pair (M)