Klättermusen Njal Anorak - Clean minimalistic protection.
• Differentially cut sleeves for extra wrist protection and comfort.
• The new hood design, features stretch cloth for your forehead and a lined draw cord.
• Fits like a cap.
• Compass and whistle inside pocket.
• Pocket transforms into a fanny pack.
• Pockets feature shower and wind proof zippers with stretch net inside that increases ventilation.
• The offset showerproof zipper increases water resistance as penetrating water will be caught on the underlying flap and channelled out of the anorak.
• Special cut gives greater flexibility and fewer seams.
Material: Etaproof 205 gr/m2, 100% cotton
Colors: True red, Charcoal, Earth
Weight: 624 gr
Mass Flow Resistence: MFR 8, 105 Pa cm/s
Water Colum: 0,75 m
The Njal Anorak
is a clean design with many interesting features. It moves moisture extremely well thanks to the combined MFR and diffusion properties. This is a shell you will always want handy.
The Njal anorak folds into its own pocket to form a convenient fanny pack. The hood is designed like a cap.
Area of use:
All outdoor activities were you need fast accessible protection. You will soon come to love the comfort of this garment so much that it will be your favourite for most circumstances.
The naked truth:
With time the colours will bleed a little and your garment will show the typical cotton patina. Etaproof is so densely woven that it absorbs extremely little water and thus dries very fast. Durability is low compared to polyamide and polyester, a fact that has been considered in the design. This is not a waterproof garment (seams are not taped). But it will stand up to 3-4 hours of heavy rain.
A character from the medieval Iceland saga “The story of burnt Njal”.