3x Zoom, 5 MegaPixels, 2.5 inch screen and the size of a stack of credit cards, my goodness this is almost James bond.
I have had this for about 3 years now and WOW, for a point and shoot coupled with its size, its a winner.
The battery life is what I am most impressed with, second is the time it takes you to turn on the camera to the time your taken pictures, almost instant!!!!!
Sony now has a much new and improved version the T-200.
* 5.1-megapixel CCD.
* 2.5-inch color LCD monitor with Transflective design for dramatically improved readability in bright light.
* Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar 3x zoom lens, equivalent to 38-114mm on a 35mm camera.
* Maximum aperture of f/3.5 - f/4.4, depending on lens zoom position.
* As much as 2x Precision Digital Zoom, and as much as 4x Smart Zoom.
* Full Auto and Program AE exposure modes.
* Shutter speeds from 1/1,000 to one second.
* Built-in flash with four modes.
* Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo image storage, 32MB Memory Stick Duo card included.
* USB cradle included for easy connection to a computer or television set, USB and A/V cables included.
* Power supplied by NP-FT1 Info-Lithium battery (supplied) or AC adapter (via USB cradle).
* Pixela Image Mixer software and USB drivers included for both Windows and Mac platforms.
* Movie mode with MPEG VX Movie option.
* Twilight, Twilight Portrait, Landscape, Snow, Beach, High Speed Shutter, Fireworks, and Magnifying preset scene modes.
* 10-second Self-Timer for delayed shutter release.
* Picture Effects menu with Sepia, Negative Art, and Solarize effects.
* Macro (close-up) lens setting.
* White balance (color) adjustment with six modes.
* Burst, Multi Burst, Auto Exposure Bracketing, Voice, Email, Framing Burst, and Speed Burst record modes.
* Multi-Pattern and Spot metering modes.
* Sensitivity setting with three ISO equivalents (100, 200, 400) and an Auto setting.
* Five-area Multi-Point auto focus with Spot and Center AF modes, and AF illuminator.
* Single, Continuous, and Monitoring AF modes.
* Automatic Noise Reduction for longer exposures.
* DPOF (Digital Print Order Format) compatibility.