colorado climbers: not douchebags

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
timd

Re: colorado climbers: not douchebags

by timd » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:56 am

Pelado-

If you are still here come on out to the ice fest, Not much room to climb within the park but plenty outside.

timd

by timd » Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:45 am

We will have a beer for you, sorry you have to miss it. Have a happy new year and a safe trip home.

MarthaP

by MarthaP » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi, PDBT!

You are a sweetie to mention this, Nick, and my name in one breath.

Yeah, there are good people here in CO. They seem to be few and far between, given some of the posts here on SP. I refer to peeps like Husker who, after all this time and my absence, has to carry a stupid grudge (look at the recent posts in CO regarding Martha couloir). Truly, they are not the overall ethic of Colorado but for some reason their opinions are not only tolerated, but encouraged. Thus the sexist shortfall here and why some of us choose to move on to more important things.

But folks like you, Nick, Lolli, Bryan, and all the other true mountaineers will always command my respect and faith that, somewhere, the BS that lives here will eventually be obliterated.

Well, one can always hope. :-)

Hugs,
Martha

Return to Colorado