F/S Alico New Guide Mountaineering Boots & Evolv Shamans

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
Blavett

F/S Alico New Guide Mountaineering Boots & Evolv Shamans

by Blavett » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Alico New Mountain Guide Boots, mens size 12. I ordered these as a second pair, but realized that my first ones would probably never wear out. Truly old school boots. Indestructible. These are 99.9% new. I have worn them to the grocery store and back twice and to the mail box a couple times. $150 shipped. These are as close to the old Fabiano Mountain Masters as you can get these days. I am firm on the price. I paid 250 for them a few weeks ago. Awesome boots. Sorry the picture is upside down... couldn't get it to cooperate. I stink with technology. Anyway, these are great boots. I don't know of any other old school style boots. Even my Danner Mountain Lights feel flimsy compared to these. I'll throw in a few extra pairs of laces as well. Thanks for looking

Evolv Shaman - New Model, size 13. Used a few days. Great shape. No damage or significant wear. $75 shipped.

Evolv Shaman - Last model, size 12.5. I got these when I blew out my Sportivas. I used them for a few weeks. $50 shipped. Tons of life left and they DO NOT STINK.
Attachments
820.jpg
820.jpg (176.49 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
819.jpg
819.jpg (188.92 KiB) Viewed 2542 times
822.jpg
822.jpg (192.59 KiB) Viewed 2547 times

Return to Classifieds