GONE - FREE: Scarpa Invernos Shin Grinders

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.
punchline

GONE - FREE: Scarpa Invernos Shin Grinders

by punchline » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:52 pm

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Call me sentimental but I just can't bear to put these into the Goodwill bin but after many years of fighting with and trying to tame these bastards, it is time for them to go... I should have paid the $$ for some La Sportivas or Koflach's like all my friends did but I was stubborn (or just plain stupid!)

Scarpa Invernos purchased for Rainier, Denali, etc. These will never disappoint you as far as keeping your feet warm. If you can figure out a system to wear them without turning your shins into Hamburger Helper, have at it. They come with the original liners (worn once on Rainier), a new, never used set of high altitude liners and a set of Scarpa Intuit, moldable liners. I checked on the Scarpa website and they do say that the liners can be remolded ... “Liners invariably wear out, even the ever-sturdy SCARPA-specific Intuition™ liners, but few can match the Intuition’s propensity to heal or rejuvenate through the relatively simple task of remolding to your boots. The heating, molding and memory virtues of Intuition foam allow SCARPA to provide a completely customized fit by heating the foam and molding it specifically to your foot and boot at the same time. Because they can be successfully remolded without compromise many times, the liners have, in essence, a multiplied life span.”

If you are a man with dainty feet (size 5.5) a women with normal feet (size 6.5) or fall somewhere in between a 37.5 - 38 in EU conversion, they are yours for the cost of shipping - US only, please.

Alison

ps: Good Luck with these MF'ers and don't even think about whining to me when your shins end up like mine ... :D
Attachments
Courtesy of Scarpa Shin Grinders.jpg
Courtesy of Scarpa Shin Grinders.jpg (590.31 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Scarpa Sole.jpg
Scarpa Sole.jpg (295.3 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Scarpa Boots.jpg
Scarpa Boots.jpg (343.13 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Scarpa Invernos Family photo.jpg
Scarpa Invernos Family photo.jpg (327.42 KiB) Viewed 1018 times

Return to Classifieds