FS: MH, REI, Shoes...

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
no avatar
Themessenger2

FS: MH, REI, Shoes...

by Themessenger2 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:09 pm

The shells have been worn once. Nothing seems to fit me right, The fleece is brand new. Will accept offers. Paypal only I will include shipping. PM with your email and Ill send you pics.

--REI Shuksan eVent Jacket, Mens L---worn once in the rain--$200
--Mountain Hardwear Octanes Fleece Mens M NWT---sleeves are too short im resolving myself to the fact that MH stuff just does not fit me---$60
--Mountain Hardwear Typhoon Black - Mens M - worn 2 times, just a little too small - Gore-tex Paclite ---$100 or trade for a similar shell in a Large.
-686 Smarty Down Jacket - ACE Shepard Fairey Artist Series Mens XL - Has one scuff on the left arm and is missing the fur that came on the hood but otherwise in excelant condition. It is a pretty awesome ski or snowboard jacket, has pockets for everything you could think of, powder skirt, ski pass pocket etc.----$60
--Technique Extreme 30L Pack. Bought in Chamonix. has compression straps, removable suspension, ice axe loop....is used but will probably last forever---$30
--Madrock Phoenix Mens size 10 - used 6 or so times in the Gym, soles are still in great shape - $35

Return to Gear