Great idea!

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator

by Dave K » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:02 pm

mrh wrote:
Iwantpnpback wrote:
MoapaPk wrote:The new PNP

Say, didn't some guy just set that up somewhere? Sounds like a great idea!

But that's like living on the southpole while having a campfire on the northpole?
Why don't we all be friends and just have the campfire on the southpole (and please no, don't mention GW)

We have to meet on the South Pole. Al Gore says there will be no ice left on the North Pole. :lol:

We'll just start a GW forum, how's that sound? :lol:

no avatar
Dave K
Forum Moderator

by Dave K » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Iwantpnpback wrote:
Dave K wrote:Guys I realize you miss P and P, but we're done.

But is there no way to talk? Like a seperated part on the forum IF we find a new extra moderator who has only moderating skills in the PnP forum?

Nobody has to see our games, no elve has to do a thing for pnp ...

The other forums will suck up all your attention now probably and we offer a solution if there is any way to talk about it. Now you guys/girls ??? are just saying "no". There's no space to talk ...

Of course, talk all you want!

But we're done. We're taking a long break. We think the solution is to get rid of it. We've mentioned many times how it is unworkable from a management perspective, but we also believe that P and P is part of a larger problem.

I wish you the best of luck in your new forum and I'll pray nightly for you, even though I'm an athiest. :lol:

no avatar
Husker

by Husker » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:16 pm

One group hug forum won't do, some people just don't belong in the same room together. some people smell. :shock:

Previous

Return to Site Feedback