New or Old thread for Off Route

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
Hotoven

by Hotoven » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Bryan Benn wrote:
MikeTX wrote:someone started a cool thread in there once about what people had done outdoors over the weekend. it was a cool way to talk about (share pictures, etc) what we'd done that wasn't climbing or mountain related. maybe y'all could bring that back from the dead.

Yes. I'd love to have that one back. I think we could handle it OK.

Any chance of it being added?

So. It's a pretty please to all our elves. :D

Oh, we don't seem to have a grovel emoticon for me to add to that plea!

Yeah I started one along those lines a while ago. I called it "Other Hobbies". I'm sure its not the same one you guys are talking about, but it was interesting to see everyone's non-climbing side and what else they did for fun. A thread like that would be great!

Diego Sahagún

by Diego Sahagún » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:35 am

Can you take back the thread about rugby :?: I don't remember its exact name

no avatar
mconnell

by mconnell » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 am

Hotoven wrote:
Bryan Benn wrote:
MikeTX wrote:someone started a cool thread in there once about what people had done outdoors over the weekend. it was a cool way to talk about (share pictures, etc) what we'd done that wasn't climbing or mountain related. maybe y'all could bring that back from the dead.

Yeah I started one along those lines a while ago. I called it "Other Hobbies". I'm sure its not the same one you guys are talking about, but it was interesting to see everyone's non-climbing side and what else they did for fun. A thread like that would be great!

A perfect way for Bryan to post more dirndl photos!

Gangolf Haub
Forum Moderator

by Gangolf Haub » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Diego Sahagún wrote:Can you take back the thread about rugby :?: I don't remember its exact name

http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=38405

Gangolf Haub
Forum Moderator

by Gangolf Haub » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:48 pm

mconnell wrote:
Hotoven wrote:
Bryan Benn wrote:

A perfect way for Bryan to post more dirndl photos!

http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=52059

Big Benn

by Big Benn » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 pm

You're a good man Gangolf. :D

Especially as where you live you must be surrounded by pretty serving wenches serving outstanding German Biers wearing all sorts of nice garments.

It's not just the dirndls. It's those lovely black and white set ups they wear in other parts of Germany, outside of Bavaria. :D

Gangolf Haub
Forum Moderator

by Gangolf Haub » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 am

Bryan Benn wrote:You're a good man Gangolf. :D

Especially as where you live you must be surrounded by pretty serving wenches serving outstanding German Biers wearing all sorts of nice garments.

It's not just the dirndls. It's those lovely black and white set ups they wear in other parts of Germany, outside of Bavaria. :D

B & W? Are you living in sime time loop? I thought these got extinct together with the minor dinosaurs ...

Big Benn

by Big Benn » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 am

Gangolf Haub wrote:
Bryan Benn wrote:You're a good man Gangolf. :D

B & W? Are you living in some time loop? I thought these got extinct together with the minor dinosaurs ...

Just the dream I am living Gangolf. Those lovely young women who always used to wear those lovely white blouses and black skirts. And fuss over me when serving dinner etc. :D

Please don't tell me they're all gone now. :cry:

Previous

Return to Site Feedback