It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:41 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

WTS - Three Wild Country Cams - 3, 3.5, 4, unused old skool

UPDATE - these are SOLD

UPDATE - just blew my cash wad on gear, so these are now for SALE

asking $90 for all three, $35/ea

---

howdy

located in SE columbia county Oregon, have three old school, but unused Wild Country cams... no bite marks on the teeth, webbing is like-new, could use a dab of cam oil and should be good as new.

looking to trade for more baseline sport and trad gear- ...
Read more : WTS - Three Wild Country Cams - 3, 3.5, 4, unused old skool | Views : 1515 | Replies : 0

FS: $115 - Millet Radikal Boots - size 40

These boots are brand new, never used. They are about 1600 grams per pair. They have a toe and heel welt. The material is synthetic with a layer of insulation.

Price does not include shipping. I am located in Ontario, Canada, and would prefer to ship within Canada (as soon as the postal strike is over), but if there isn't any domestic interest, I will ship to the U.S.

If you are interested in some ...
Read more : FS: $115 - Millet Radikal Boots - size 40 | Views : 1782 | Replies : 0

FS - Montrail ICE 9 boots - Size 45

Montrail ICE 9 Boots for sale, size 45.
$100 + shipping.
Great shape, like new on the soles, low mileage. One small cut into the rubber on one toe rand, doesn't go through, or affect waterproofing of lower boot.
Great deal on some good, comfortable and WARM alpine/ice boots.

http://www.trailspace.com/gear/montrail/i.c.e.-9/

Sorry the pictures kinda suck.
Good boots for a good deal.
Read more : FS - Montrail ICE 9 boots - Size 45 | Views : 1900 | Replies : 0

FS - MH Ghost -40 sleeping bag (thread title change).

EDIT: Bumping this thread and changing title/OP content in an effort to sell the sleeping bag before sacrificing it to the ebay/craigslist gods.

Selling some gear from a recent Denali trip that I don't see myself using again any time soon. All gear was used only on the Denali trip and is in 'good' to 'like-new' condition. Pics can be emailed upon request.

Mountain Hardwear Ghost SL -40 sleeping bag. Long. Left zip. $450. ...
Read more : FS - MH Ghost -40 sleeping bag (thread title change). | Views : 3489 | Replies : 5

Kayland M11+ Mountaineering Boots Size US 10 1/2

These are brand new in the box. I bought this from an online store in the beggining of the year for ice climbing. I tried them a couple of times but they were just a bit small. The store would not return them because I had worn them. These are insulated with 200 grams of Primaloft and perfect for ice climbing and general winter mountaineering. I love the built in gators and wish I could ...
Read more : Kayland M11+ Mountaineering Boots Size US 10 1/2 | Views : 2586 | Replies : 0

Mountaineering Books For Sale

Thinning my shelves and selling some mountaineering books on Ebay. All are first edition hardback with dust jacket. Some are signed.
Priced much cheaper than you'll find elsewhere, given the condition.

Against the Wall by Simon Yates, signed
Learning To Breathe by Andy Cave
Chomolungma Sings The Blues: Travels Round Everest by Ed Douglas
Living on the Edge - The Winter Ascent of Kangchenjunga by Cherie Bremer-Kamp
Deep Play - A Climber's Odyssey from Llanberis ...
Read more : Mountaineering Books For Sale | Views : 1875 | Replies : 0

FS - BDel / OP Gear - Cams, Draws, Slings

Hey guys, clearing out my climbing gear as I have a kid on the way and really don't have time to get out much anymore. I don't have any feedback here but you can check my feedback on ebay (thesheal) as a reference. All of this gear is lightly used and in good shape. Certainly willing to make deals if you're looking to buy a handful, and if my prices are off the mark don't ...
Read more : FS - BDel / OP Gear - Cams, Draws, Slings | Views : 1273 | Replies : 3

FS: Arc'Teryx, Western Mountaineering, Patagonia, and more

Prices are pretty firm, but I’m willing to consider trades for other outdoor gear (backpacking, kayaking, climbing, etc…) locally. I am willing to ship within the US and we can discuss shipping costs on everything except the skis, too much of a PITA for those.

Western Mountaineering Puma SDL -25º down sleeping bag. *SOLD

Patagonia Men’s Down Parka size Large, Blue, New With Tags. *No longer available

Arc’Teryx Alpha SL Pullover size Large, Sublime. *SOLD ...
Read more : FS: Arc'Teryx, Western Mountaineering, Patagonia, and more | Views : 9632 | Replies : 15

SOLD: La Sportiva Spantiks (size 44)

I bought these in hopes of of having a extreme boot for high mountains. I tried them a couple of times realizing that they were just a little tight with extra thick socks. They are in great conditioin and only used a few times. I bought them used from someone who used them twice as well. So they've been on the mountain 4 or 5 times.

I'd like $400 for them.

Read more : SOLD: La Sportiva Spantiks (size 44) | Views : 2666 | Replies : 4

Crampons Petzl Charlet Sarken Leverlock, new in box!

Petzl Charlet Sarken Leverlock crampons, new in box. One of the best crampons on the market. Don't confuse it with the inferior look-a-like Vasak modle with flat, short, easily worn down front points. These are the most versitile and and durrable crampons I've owned (I have another pair that I use for all my mixed, snow, ice and glacier climbing). These are in perfect condition, never used, still in original box. Retail for $189 + ...
Read more : Crampons Petzl Charlet Sarken Leverlock, new in box! | Views : 1801 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558075 • Total topics 55846 • Total members 136696