It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:19 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

All Sold - Hiking Book Collection

Edited - Additions made.

I'm offering these titles in an initial group of 4 at $4.00 per book ($16.00) shipped by media mail. $3.25 per title after the 1st 4 selections if as part of the same sale. As new to pretty good shape. Consider for your school and outing club libraries.

California-

1) Through Vulcans Eye - Near new

2) High Sierra Hiking Guide, Devils POSTPILE, The Ritter Range And Mammoth Lakes Area - ...
Read more : All Sold - Hiking Book Collection | Views : 3382 | Replies : 1

FS: Some good backpacks

OK, I went a bit overboard and collected some packs over the last few years. I have way too many packs and I am not using the ones that I am posting here. If you are interested and think you can use them, take them off my hands and enjoy!

I am in Canada, and all prices are in CAD. So those of you in the US will save further due to the exchange rate. ...
Read more : FS: Some good backpacks | Views : 2145 | Replies : 0

Hilleberg Jannu for sale

Jannu for sale. Used but taken very good care of. Looks and functions as new. Color is red. Footprint attached from day one will be included. I will trade for a Hilleberg Soulo if you happen to have one. If not I would like $650. I'm located in Springfield Oregon. Thanks for taking a look!
Read more : Hilleberg Jannu for sale | Views : 4468 | Replies : 1

Wanted: FF Rock & Ice

Looking to see if anyone has a Feathered Friends Rock and Ice they are willing to part with? Ideally a Medium but may entertain a Large.

Also any thoughts on them as a jacket?
Read more : Wanted: FF Rock & Ice | Views : 2187 | Replies : 1

Sold - Gregory Cassin Internal Frame Pack - 116 Liter

Price lowered to $105.00 on 4/1. Was $125.00. Was $175.00

Size Large -

In 1977, Wayne Gregory applied innovative internal frame pack design concepts ...... the contoured profile, ergonomic hip belt, side zippers, taped seams and adjustable suspension ...... in backpack manufacture. The Cassin was in production from 1987 through 1991 and was the predecessor to the Denali Pro. Up for sale is the final production model with 2 side entry zippers supplementing content access ...
Read more : Sold - Gregory Cassin Internal Frame Pack - 116 Liter | Views : 5404 | Replies : 3

Fritschi Vipec 12 Blacks w/ 120mm Brakes

DSCN5509.JPG

$matches

DSCN5511.JPG

These are the highly rated, far improved, black versions.
Like new. Used 3 days last year thanks to the awesome season :x , and 2 days this year.
$375
Read more : Fritschi Vipec 12 Blacks w/ 120mm Brakes | Views : 1625 | Replies : 0

***FS Black Diamond Cold Forge Hoody***

I have a *New Black Diamond Cold Forge Hoody (MEDIUM) that I purchase in 2014 for trip I was planning to use it for but never developed due to my cancer dx.. Today I looked in my closet and saw this piece of equipment hanging and made up my mind I must see that it has a "home" where they can be used.

WILLING TO TAKE REASONABLE OFFERS

I accept PayPal as payment. I prefer ...
Read more : ***FS Black Diamond Cold Forge Hoody*** | Views : 1908 | Replies : 0

Feathered Friends Volant Down/GoreTex Jacket (L) - like new

This Feathered Friends Volant jacket, size large, with down-insulated hood. 900+ goose down with waterproof/breathable shell - custom blue color. It's virtually new, with zero apparent wear or grime. shell. I climbed Rainier in it a few times before I gained some weight and it got a bit too snug for me. $300 plus shipping (or pick-up in Salt Lake City).

From Feathered Friends:

A perpetual favorite in the Feathered Friends line, the Volant marks ...
Read more : Feathered Friends Volant Down/GoreTex Jacket (L) - like new | Views : 8131 | Replies : 5

Sold: Grivel Rambo 3, Dual Front Point, 12 Point Crampons

Grivel Rambo 3, Dual Front Point, 12 Point Crampons with Case

Rigid, dual front point crampons with anatomic curve for waterfall ice and steep icy gully’s.

– Hot-forged chromoly steel.

– Use with step-in system boots or those with a welt. Nylon speed lever in the rear and a stainless steel front bale to hold the boot.

– Without antibots.

Includes a well used BD crampon case that is still very functional and with ...
Read more : Sold: Grivel Rambo 3, Dual Front Point, 12 Point Crampons | Views : 3168 | Replies : 1

Climbing Membership for Sale in Portland, OR

I have a full year membership to the Portland Rock Gym in off of NE 12th Ave. I bought it right at the beginning of September, so I’m prorating it to be of cost as of now. It was originally $814, so you’re getting the rest of the year at an absolute steal. This is definitely something to consider if you want to save the cost of a membership, while still getting all of the ...
Read more : Climbing Membership for Sale in Portland, OR | Views : 1779 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557963 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136436