It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:18 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Lost Camera

I lost a camera on 10/17/2018 at Cathedral Peak, Toulumne Meadows, Yosemit, CA. Was hoping someone would return it through SummitPost. Keep the camera if you retrieve my SD card. Beat Niederberger, Phone # (858) 525-5417, beatnieder7@gmail.com
Read more : Lost Camera | Views : 2048 | Replies : 0

***FS Feathered Friends Volant Parka***

I have a *New*, never used Volant Parka (YELLOW, MEDIUM) that I purchase in 2015 for trip I was planning to use it for but never developed due to my cancer dx.. Today I looked in my closet and saw this piece of equipment hanging and made up my mind I must see that it has a "home" where they can be used.

Fill Power 850+ Goose Down
Fill Weight 11 oz / 311 g ...
Read more : ***FS Feathered Friends Volant Parka*** | Views : 3154 | Replies : 1

Integral Designs MKIII $225

The Integral Designs version on the Bibler Eldorado only with better fabric. ID used Event fabric in their single wall tents which breaths better. I modified it by having a cook hole sewn into the floor to allow cooking during storms. It also greatly facilitates sweeping out the snow that inevitably gets brought inside with you. Buyer pays shipping and transaction fees if any. Please text @7757901704 as I don't check in here often. Thanks. ...
Read more : Integral Designs MKIII $225 | Views : 2551 | Replies : 1

WTB: Baltoro jacket SMALL or MEDIUM

Hello.
I'm looking for a Baltoro jacket in size Small or Medium!
Read more : WTB: Baltoro jacket SMALL or MEDIUM | Views : 1842 | Replies : 0

Sold

Sold
Read more : Sold | Views : 2704 | Replies : 2

FS: Gear Closet Clean Out

Its all sold... thanks.
Read more : FS: Gear Closet Clean Out | Views : 3671 | Replies : 5

Canada Goose and Cumulus Gear For Sale

Hello,

I have some items that need a good home:
-Canada Goose Mountaineer Jacket (Large) (worn a few times) - $600 - Retail price $870
-Canada Goose Custom pants (large - i'm 5'11'") (never used) - $400 - These are not sold regularly.
-Cumulus Excuistic 1200 (used once) - $400 - Retail $600

I got the whole set-up for an Aconcagua trip that never happened. I hate to part with them, but they need a ...
Read more : Canada Goose and Cumulus Gear For Sale | Views : 1963 | Replies : 0

FS: Beal Iceline 70M Golden Dry Half Ropes

Brand new, never used Beal Ice Line 70M Golden Dry 8.1mm half ropes. Each rope weighs ~6.9 pounds, UIAA falls: 7, low impact force. Great for ice, also good for ski mountaineering and glacier travel. They're out of packaging and coiled, and have been stored away from sun, temperature change, dirt, and dust. My goal was to lead long technical winter alpine/mixed routes, but I had a stroke, so there went that dream. $300 for ...
Read more : FS: Beal Iceline 70M Golden Dry Half Ropes | Views : 1958 | Replies : 0

Kailas Nuco / Totem Basic Regular and Offset Cams - $400

Three offset and three regular, brand new with tag and packaging - retail is $90 per cam without shipping from Spain or China

$400 for 6 cams

Offsets are:
Blue/Green
Green/Yellow
Yellow/Red

Regular cams:
Green
Yellow
Red
Read more : Kailas Nuco / Totem Basic Regular and Offset Cams - $400 | Views : 3621 | Replies : 0

FS: Men’s Vasque Leather Sundowner – Size 7.5

Long a mainstay for Appalachian Trail thru hikers and the National Park Service. These are the originals, made in Italy with a full grain leather outer and wicking Chambrelle lining. Mid-weight boot with a sole that can be flexed by hand at the ball of foot. In very good used condition. The Vibram Skywalk sole has much remaining life and is not worn unevenly at the heel. Interior lining shows no worn through spots. Its ...
Read more : FS: Men’s Vasque Leather Sundowner – Size 7.5 | Views : 1797 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558000 • Total topics 55842 • Total members 136526