It is currently Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:44 am

News News of Gear

Site map of Gear » Forum : Gear

Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.

FS: La Sportiva Nuptse 44.5

Excellent condition and clean. Used on one climb only. $225. I just ordered the same boot again, but a larger size. Send me a PM. I will include shipping costs. Can send pictures too.
Read more : FS: La Sportiva Nuptse 44.5 | Views : 1483 | Replies : 2

FS: La Sportiva Spantik 44.5

Hi Guys,

I bought these boots with the intent of a trip to Alaska but it ended up not panning out. They are pretty light for their warmth but the warmest boot I really need are the Nepal's which I wear 99% of the time. These boots were worn around the house to get used to the feel but I simply never needed them - so they are brand new. I am asking $450 as ...
Read more : FS: La Sportiva Spantik 44.5 | Views : 1509 | Replies : 0

Z-lite vs. Ridge Rest

I'm sure that this has been discussed before but I'm thinking about buying a second sleeping pad. I've got a big self inflating Therm-a-Rest that's great but it's big and heavy and my wife has a tendency to steal it when we go camping. So I'm looking for something lighter that I could use for backpacking trips or just when my other pad gets appropriated. The two I've been looking at are the Z-Lite and ...
Read more : Z-lite vs. Ridge Rest | Views : 10224 | Replies : 5

Wanted: Avalanche Beacons

I am looking for 2 avalanche beacons -- BCA Tracker DTS. If you have one (or two) you are looking to sell, send me a PM.

Thanks.
Read more : Wanted: Avalanche Beacons | Views : 2124 | Replies : 6

Climbstation

Has to be seen to be believed. Amazing, El Cap on your wall.
They even thought of protection. Well, landing at least! You could even practice your BASE jumping!
http://www.gizmag.com/the-computer-cont ... ure/86044/
Read more : Climbstation | Views : 836 | Replies : 0

ice climbing gloves

Hey !

i want to buy new gloves this season for ice climbing. I hate my hands to be soaked and cold...any recommendations ? what do you use ? keep in mind that i will be climbing in the daks and white mountains...so i need somthing that will be warm, but not too bulky for gear placement...anyway...what is really important is 100% waterproof...
Read more : ice climbing gloves | Views : 14758 | Replies : 13

FS: Lowa Cevedale boots

I've got a pair of Lowa Cevedale boots mens size 12 for sale. Wore them on one trip. I did treat them with Nikwax and they are very clean. $175 shipped. PM me if interested. Thanks!

http://www.lowaboots.com/catalog/ShowBoot.cfm?StockNum=2100256025&Category=1&Type=M
Read more : FS: Lowa Cevedale boots | Views : 1915 | Replies : 1

FS: La Sportiva Trango S Size 42

Only used twice. Show very limited wear. "Climbing Zone" still has tons of rubber and shows just a hint of wear. Bought the Trango Primes so I just don't need em anymore. $150 and I'll take care of the shipping. PM me or email me at ipifiny@gmail.com for a faster response.
Read more : FS: La Sportiva Trango S Size 42 | Views : 1274 | Replies : 0

FS: Marmot CWM EQ Reg -40 sleeping bag NEW

Hey mountaineers,

I have a brand new Marmot CWM EQ Reg -40 sleeping bag for sale.

Thought I'd use it but realized I'm not the hard core mountaineer I thought I was. I don't think I'll get to Denali any time soon.

I do have pictures of the bag that I can forward.

The bag retails for $679.

I am asking $450 or best offer. Shipping extra.

http://marmot.com/fall_2009/equipment/s ... s/mountain ...
Read more : FS: Marmot CWM EQ Reg -40 sleeping bag NEW | Views : 2987 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558078 • Total topics 55846 • Total members 136699