It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:51 am

News News of Page Help

Site map of Page Help » Forum : Page Help

Get HTML help, style input, and feedback on your pages from other SP members.

Blank Space above Tables

Anyone have any ideas as to why there is about 8 rows of blank space above both of the tables in this article?

http://www.summitpost.org/packing-light ... nes/866824

It is using the exact same code I have always used for these tables (as far as I can tell). Never had an issue before.

Here is the code for the first table:

<table align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#FFFFFF" BGCOLOR="#DDDDDD" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width=90%><tr BGCOLOR="#444444"><th><font color="#FFFFFF">Item</font></th><th><font ...
Read more : Blank Space above Tables | Views : 25229 | Replies : 7

off site images

I am updating a page and would like to use an image from another site, but by linking directly to it.
can I do this? do I need special permission from the other site?
not sure how all this works.
Read more : off site images | Views : 24196 | Replies : 21

Embedding images in a trip report

I created a trip report and was able to attach images, but I can't figure out how to embed the images in the text. Can anyone help me out?

TIA,

EB
Read more : Embedding images in a trip report | Views : 10059 | Replies : 4

sideways picture

Using a small Canon point/shoot I've noted that while the thumbnails appear correct on my computer, when submitted to sp the thumbnail appears sideways but corrects when clicked on for enlargement. Any thoughts?
Read more : sideways picture | Views : 9468 | Replies : 2

adjusting page width?

is there a code i can add that will automatically resize a page to display to the width of the monitor? i just redid the mount williamson page, and because i did it on my super huge laptop, it looked great there, but now when i view it on my work monitor, i have to scroll from side to side because my work monitor is smaller.

example here:

http://www.summitpost.org/mount-williamson/152023
Read more : adjusting page width? | Views : 9180 | Replies : 3

Last line of HTML code shown twice after submitting

Hey,

As you can see on the link below, the HTML content in the last paragraph is displayed twice after submitting my corrections.

http://www.summitpost.org/view_object.p ... irm_post=7

The problem always occurs in the last paragraph I want to display...Even for a simple text of several lines on a page with just 1 paragraph. Since computers always do as you ask, there must be a mistake in the HTML code. Like ...
Read more : Last line of HTML code shown twice after submitting | Views : 8706 | Replies : 3

Designating a "Primary Image" ? Designating a "Primary Image" ?

I'm a noob here, forgive my ignorance... I've spent several hours trying to create my first mtn page... searched and clicked and searched and clicked and still can't figure out how to designate an image as the "Primary Image". I reckon it's super easy, but clearly I need some direction. Thanks! Bruce
Read more : Designating a "Primary Image" ? | Views : 10739 | Replies : 5

How to add a blog feed to profile page?

Does anybody know HTML to add a blog feed to an SP profile page? A bit like this one on UKClimbing.com:

http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/profile.php?id=40662

(see under "Latest blog posts" heading)

Bare in mind that I am an HTML novice with any replies.

Thanks,
Lee
Read more : How to add a blog feed to profile page? | Views : 9627 | Replies : 3

"Under Construction"

How do you get rid of the "Under Construction" label?
Read more : "Under Construction" | Views : 10213 | Replies : 4

Including Power Point Slide

Is there a way to include a power point slide in an article, or upload one as a picture. I can only upload a little box with an X in it. If you click the box the slide comes up but I was looking for a way to upload a graph... Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated.
Read more : Including Power Point Slide | Views : 7598 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136411