It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 4:55 am

News News of Regional Boards - Worldwide

Site map of Regional Boards - Worldwide » Forum : Regional Boards - Worldwide

Major accident on Tibrogargan

If anyone needs assistance, with camping, acommodation, transport, whatever. please use the email address
Read more : Major accident on Tibrogargan | Views : 1825 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Oceania and Pacific Islands

This Weekend In Germany

Anyone interested in joining me on the Krottenkopf in the Estergebirge near Garmisch this weekend? let me know if you are interested!
Read more : This Weekend In Germany | Views : 792 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Europe

SRB-CG-BIH-SLO-HR-MAK Team

Evo, otvaram ovaj "YU" chat da se malo rasteretimo od uobicajnog svakodnevnog SP engleskog, hehehe... i progovorimo nasim maternjim jezicima o svim mogucim temama kao i neophodnim informacijama, sto nas mogu interesovati...

:lol: Dobrodosli svi na zajednicko druzenje! :lol:

Pozdrav,
Vlado
Read more : SRB-CG-BIH-SLO-HR-MAK Team | Views : 94041 | Replies : 579 | Forum : Europe

Giving up Andes pages - anybody interested in adoption?

Hi!

For time reasons I am giving up my
- Volcan San Jose
- Volcan Llaima and
- Cajon del Maipo Area pages.

If you are interested in adopting, please PM or post here.

Cheers!
Peter
Read more : Giving up Andes pages - anybody interested in adoption? | Views : 1156 | Replies : 0 | Forum : South America

Climbing in Britain

Has anyone outside of Britain dared to venture into the wilds of this tiny collection of countries?
Read more : Climbing in Britain | Views : 2425 | Replies : 17 | Forum : Europe

Chamonix February 23th - March 5th: Gr. Combin/Ht. Route etc

I plan to stay in/around Chamonix for skimounteneering from February 23th - March 5th
with a friend. Still have 2 places free in the car. Anyone who would like to do trips like
Ht. Route/Gr. Combin/Berner Oberland/Tacul could join. Please email to thxpg4@web.de
Read more : Chamonix February 23th - March 5th: Gr. Combin/Ht. Route etc | Views : 556 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Europe

Tibet June

Hello,

I'll be comming off a month of work in eastern Tibet by the end of May and am planning to stay for another month or so to do some trekking and hopefully a bit of minor mountaineering. This will be my second trip to Tibet, having hitched buses out to Dingri in the Spring of 2004 to trek into Cho Oyo and Chomolangma base camps with a couple of partners I found along the ...
Read more : Tibet June | Views : 1179 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Asia

any suggestions of where to stay in Toluca? and the hike?

hi! going to Mexico this sunday and would like to ask if there any cheaper place to stay in Toluca? and is it safe for a single girl to hike at nevado de toluca? and does the state hut open everyday and am i able to bring something to cook there? or just have to bring dry food?
hopefully someone can give me more info about this. thanks
Lynn

Orizaba high camp

Is there the option to set up high camp after the labyrinth or are all the spots before it?
Thanks
Read more : Orizaba high camp | Views : 1461 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Mexico, Central America and Caribbean

climbing Mt Everest this spring?

If you're heading towards Everest this spring season I would love to chat with you. Please drop me a line.
Thanks,
Joost
Read more : climbing Mt Everest this spring? | Views : 784 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Asia

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557959 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136429