It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:27 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

I'd like my page in the proper mountain range.

I put up a new page on Jumbo Mtn. in the Madison Range near Bozeman. It's not that other Jumbo near Missoula. However I think it should be grouped in with the other peaks in the Madison Range page. Is there a way to get it in there?
Read more : I'd like my page in the proper mountain range. | Views : 7067 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Page Help

Mount Jefferson page and Mount Bond page up for adoption

I was informed by NH Fours - http://www.summitpost.org/users/nhfours/1148 - that he has no interest in maintaining his existing pages.
These are the all important Mount Jefferson - http://www.summitpost.org/mount-jefferson/150924 and Mount Bond - http://www.summitpost.org/mount-bond/150931

I have climbed neither, so I cannot maintain them.
Read more : Mount Jefferson page and Mount Bond page up for adoption | Views : 5999 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Page Adoption Forum

Image Upload Issues

For some reason I'm not able to upload images anymore. I've never had a problem until recently. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Read more : Image Upload Issues | Views : 8677 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Site Feedback

Annoying pop-up

There is some script embedded within an ad or something ... I keep getting this annoying pop-up call-out box:

It has happened on two different computers and two different browsers and only when on Summitpost. Please investigate. The damn thing is driving me crazy....!
Read more : Annoying pop-up | Views : 4853 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Can't post or see attachments

Hi,

New here and I can't seem to reply to topics or see attachements.
Read more : Can't post or see attachments | Views : 4740 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Can't PM

new user, can't PM, logged in/ out and cleared cookies. When I attempt to pm I get kicked back to the main page. Much thanks.
Read more : Can't PM | Views : 6436 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

Featured Articles

Can sp rotate in some new pages here?
Read more : Featured Articles | Views : 5957 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Site Feedback

Objections to the POTD system as it is right now

With the system as it is at present, based purely on "logarithms" that nobody can understand, POTD has become not much more than a pure lottery...You might think that I'm only saying this because today (2015-04-11) I had two photos at the top and nevertheless POTD went to someone else who had a far lower score than I did. Fact is, and you can believe me, if only I were affected, I wouldn't say a ...
Read more : Objections to the POTD system as it is right now | Views : 22743 | Replies : 49 | Forum : Site Feedback

Cache = Broken

So many members may have noticed that the site has a new 24 hour caching feature (when not logged in) which enables SP to run faster than before. This is good.

However, there is a downside. For instance, today the site was totally down for several hours (4+). During that which SP did it's new caching trick and the result is...

Broken for 24 hours! :shock:

Now ...
Read more : Cache = Broken | Views : 4020 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Delete My Post Please (I feel sutpid) :(

I feel stupid after posting a question in the "California" forum. I guess it was my fault because I did not "word" myself perfect, but anyways can you please delete California-->Rappelling in Central California? Also how does one go about deleting there account? I should of gone to a forum more "specific" to my needs and not ask about rappelling locations in a rock climbing forum, what was I thinking...? Thank you..
Read more : Delete My Post Please (I feel sutpid) :( | Views : 6734 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558044 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136631