It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 4:55 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Help with CSS Code needed

Can anyone help me out with the following code. I'm trying to create a coloured box that contains text and has rounded edges. The box works fine but I cannot seem to do anything with the text. I'm trying to change the colour to white, but for some reason when I enter this code in SP the code that does this does not seem to work.

Does anyone have any solutions? Is there a CSS ...
Read more : Help with CSS Code needed | Views : 7140 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Page Help

GPX track store?

Does anyone want to help me set up a website to buy and sell GPX tracks? It would be like Apple's App Store. For $1-5 you can download an adventure. $1 gets you someone's GPS dump, like you see on various websites now. The price goes up if it's edited and cleaned up (using Garmin BaseCamp), has campsites and stream crossings waypointed, includes pictures, has a text narrative, etc.

My backpacking partner Heather and I ...
Read more : GPX track store? | Views : 4611 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Weird sideways pics

so i recently just made this small little album, link below. it looks fine on normal computer but on phone or tablet a lot of pictures turn side wise. why would this be is there something i should do differently? never happened before and ive used the camera fort several trip reports.

http://www.summitpost.org/adk-winter-weekend/927203
Read more : Weird sideways pics | Views : 9917 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Page Help

Is this really what we want?

I recently happened to visit SummitPost in someone else's browser, without my normal filtering, and was disgusted:
A bunch of "social" trackers/buttons and ads for mail-order brides? Really? I expect this sort of web turd if I'm trying to pirate something, but is it really necessary to treat people without proper ad-blockers this badly?
Read more : Is this really what we want? | Views : 11689 | Replies : 27 | Forum : Site Feedback

Ads - a question of balance and style

If I am logged into SP, the various pages appear clean, but if I view the same page when not logged into SP, the page includes ads along the border, tucked into odd places such as within the gray summary block where the mountain stats are listed, and many of the words within the body are hyperlinked to reveal call-out windows.

I understand the need to monetize such a large site in some way, so ...
Read more : Ads - a question of balance and style | Views : 6768 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

Can't Upload Pictures Today

Maybe I'm banned for the relatively poor quality of my pictures?
Read more : Can't Upload Pictures Today | Views : 4141 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Excuse me........

but WTF is this all about?

New Articles
Prediksi Skor Liverpool vs Basel | Bursa Bola Ibcbet - Dec 8
Prediksi Skor Galatasaray vs Arsenal | UCL - Dec 8
Prediksi Skor Juventus vs Atletico Madrid | Agen Ibcbet - Dec 8
Prediksi Skor Benfica vs Bayer Leverkusen | Agen Betting Terpercaya - Dec 8
Prediksi Skor Real Madrid vs Ludogorets | 10 Des 2014 - Dec 8
Prediksi Skor Liverpool vs ...
Read more : Excuse me........ | Views : 5089 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

POTW

Looks like it's morphing into POTM??
Read more : POTW | Views : 4603 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Photo disappeared

Hi to all,
Yesterday I uploaded a photo in mountain range RILA in Bulgaria. Somehow it disappeared today!
How is it possible? I had not erased it.
Andrey
Read more : Photo disappeared | Views : 11028 | Replies : 16 | Forum : Site Feedback

Sensing a Disturbance in the Force

Last night I spent a ton of time messing with code to revamp a page of mine (Great Craggy Mountains). This morning it is all toast, back to last week's version. Another edit that I did last night is also gone. :( What's going on?
Read more : Sensing a Disturbance in the Force | Views : 6695 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558043 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136631