It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 6:45 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Improvement: Vote list

I understand that the site developers are eagerly waiting for suggestions for improvements. :shock:

Here is one:

An option on the profile page that lists votes given to ones contributions ordered by date.
Read more : Improvement: Vote list | Views : 7006 | Replies : 35 | Forum : Site Feedback

Image Gallery Problems

When I go to look at my image gallery, I start to view my images and it says "viewing #1 of 8, #2 of 8, #3 of 8" and then it tells me "you are at the last image" without viewing the remaining photos in my image gallery. If I physically go back my Image page, I can click on the 5th photo in my gallery, and view only images 5 through 8 before it ...
Read more : Image Gallery Problems | Views : 1277 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

How do I delete a picture that has no option for editing???

I have a "photo" in my gallery that doesn't have an image associated with it. I would delete it, however when I click on the photo there is no "orange edit bar" that would give me the option for deleting the image. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.summitpost.org/image/226920/ ... -peak.html
Read more : How do I delete a picture that has no option for editing??? | Views : 3200 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Page Help

Rackspacecloud problems

The image server is crawling today. Is anyone else having trouble viewing images??
Read more : Rackspacecloud problems | Views : 1573 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

HTML tips to share with others.

I got the idea for this thread from another going on at the moment, and thought it be good to have one dedicated to sharing bits of code or tricks that you think others might find useful, rather than waiting for folks to ask about something. Most of us don't actually know much HTML (I knew none a year ago) and this might be useful for both new and more experienced folks who might run ...
Read more : HTML tips to share with others. | Views : 8441 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Page Help

Report Your Screen Size

It's that time again. I (and others) need to have an idea of the most common screen size (in pixels) Summitpost members are currently using. Knowing the screen size of the page viewer makes it much easier to compose an acceptable page layout. Please, PLEASE respond with your screen size. Thanks, Mike.
Read more : Report Your Screen Size | Views : 6308 | Replies : 23 | Forum : Page Help

multiple mountains, one trip,where to post?

We just climbed two peaks, Fury and Challenger in Washington State traversing on a one way trip from Ross Lake to Mt. Baker Hwy. How do you tie it all together, yet information specific to each peak?
Read more : multiple mountains, one trip,where to post? | Views : 3643 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Page Help

Mbpost needs a front page update !

Many trails and other pages have been submitted since last time. Thanks ;)
Read more : Mbpost needs a front page update ! | Views : 1139 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Recommendation - Other Info for "Summit Logs"

Perhaps having an indication of number of times summitting a particular peak indicated on a profile listed log? e.g. North Palisade (3) means that it was summitted 3 times. Though this would require multiple summit register entries rather than listing them all in one entry. Or perhaps the numbers summitted could originate in specifying it in the actual log entry form within a new field?

Also, including a date or option to see the dates ...
Read more : Recommendation - Other Info for "Summit Logs" | Views : 3303 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558048 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136641