It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:34 am

News News of Site Feedback

Site map of Site Feedback » Forum : Site Feedback

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

POTW

Looks like it's morphing into POTM??
Read more : POTW | Views : 4606 | Replies : 2

Photo disappeared

Hi to all,
Yesterday I uploaded a photo in mountain range RILA in Bulgaria. Somehow it disappeared today!
How is it possible? I had not erased it.
Andrey
Read more : Photo disappeared | Views : 11044 | Replies : 16

Sensing a Disturbance in the Force

Last night I spent a ton of time messing with code to revamp a page of mine (Great Craggy Mountains). This morning it is all toast, back to last week's version. Another edit that I did last night is also gone. :( What's going on?
Read more : Sensing a Disturbance in the Force | Views : 6710 | Replies : 11

cant reply to post, cant private msg to member pls help.

cant reply to post, cant private msg to member pls help.
Read more : cant reply to post, cant private msg to member pls help. | Views : 5473 | Replies : 5

Points change

I seem to have lost a lot of points overnight. Did the formula change for power point calculations?
Read more : Points change | Views : 29468 | Replies : 73

Only my SP DINARIC ALPS page hakers-attacked on SP, any help

Hello...

When I try to open my Dinaric Alps page (the other function well) i get information that there is a malware and that over one web-page that belongs to one Bosnia mountain club (their page also doesnot function) the hackers are trying to steal passwords, credit cards numbers, etc. from my PC. The same hapens to everyone that tries to open P Dinaric Alps page - reported to me byother people and my friends.... ...
Read more : Only my SP DINARIC ALPS page hakers-attacked on SP, any help | Views : 5060 | Replies : 7

Shared Owenership

The way things are now each page can only have only one "owner". The name of any "administrator" appears on the page, but administrators get no points and the page does not show on their profile page. People with editing privileges are completely anonymous to the public and even other members.

I propose that the system be changed to allow for multiple owners who would share the points and have the page show on their ...
Read more : Shared Owenership | Views : 4064 | Replies : 1

Can't post a photo

It's been a while (4 years to be exact!) since I've posted a photo, but I decided to try again to this page:

http://www.summitpost.org/peak-u-west-partner/152773

I was posting a big file (panorama). Tried it twice, and the upload appears to finish, but the "landing" page is blank and the file seems not to have gone through.

Any hints?

Morgan
Read more : Can't post a photo | Views : 5206 | Replies : 4

Wildlife Photos on SP Wildlife Photos on SP

So I would just like to bring this to attention to other members on the site. This post is spurred by the current POW..sorry Gimp

I firmly believe that close up photos of wildlife don't really add any real value to the site considering this is a climbing and hiking site designed to provide beta for mountains, routes, trails etc.
Therefore a close up photo of an animal has no value. What do others think ...
Read more : Wildlife Photos on SP | Views : 10218 | Replies : 15

A New Profile Theme A New Profile Theme

Now that the school quarter is wrapping up and I'm leaving soon for my next major epic, I figured I would create a new theme before I went. To see it, view my profile. It's supposed to look like this:

profile-cover.png

It uses new codes which means it's possible that on older browsers it may not display as well. Keep in mind that eventually some changes will take place on SP's ...
Read more : A New Profile Theme | Views : 4519 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558064 • Total topics 55845 • Total members 136665