It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:35 am

News News of Site Feedback

Site map of Site Feedback » Forum : Site Feedback

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

RE: Hut/Route relation

If the hut is at the midpoint of a route, you might put the hut as a child of the route.

More likely, there are multiple routes possible starting from one hut. I'd just make the hut Related to all the adjacent routes. Both ...
Read more : RE: Hut/Route relation | Views : 6472 | Replies : 1

Summitpost Bulk Uploader bug/feature request thread

Hi all,
Yesterday I released the Summitpost Bulk Uploader, a tool that I created over the last few weeks. It allows you to bulk upload photos to Summitpost. It's intended for Trip Report, Mountain, Route and Area page creators who have to upload several pictures.

Here is a screen shot, clicking on it takes you to a larger version:

I've tested it on Windows XP and Vista. I'd like to make a Mac ...
Read more : Summitpost Bulk Uploader bug/feature request thread | Views : 47023 | Replies : 75

more spam

energygirl is spamming me (via email) with her magic wand: http://www.hydrationwands.com

was gonna just ignore it but the voodoo ...err I mean, the science on the website is just too deep for me to pass on it

The Quantum Age Water StirwandTM restores this natural balance to any drinkable water. When water is stirred for 20 seconds with the StirwandTM technology, the energy of the enclosed high matrix minerals ...
Read more : more spam | Views : 11877 | Replies : 60

Pages up for Adoption

I had another thread I would bump up to visibility from time to time, but I've neglected it so long I can't find it anymore.

Pages up for Adoption

Newly updated...
Read more : Pages up for Adoption | Views : 11149 | Replies : 24

How about a S Calif. Forum vs. an N Calif Forum?

Sometimes, there are a lot of posts to go through in the Calif section. How about a S Calif. Forum vs. an N Calif. Forum?
Read more : How about a S Calif. Forum vs. an N Calif Forum? | Views : 11357 | Replies : 12

Curiosity question

At the bottom left corner is a link, "watch this topic for replies" which now entitles you to emails whenever someone replies. Like I just did.
Read more : Curiosity question | Views : 1853 | Replies : 3

Pages up for Adoption [old, defunct thread]

Interested in adopting a page? See what's available

Got a page you don't want to maintain any more? Attach it to the list.

(Now that this list is no longer visible from the What's New page, I'm linking to it from the Site Feedback forum. I'll probably bump this thread up to the top of the forum once in a long while.)
Read more : Pages up for Adoption [old, defunct thread] | Views : 3408 | Replies : 6

TR Nominations for the Front Page

If you come across a TR that is worthy of more publicity, mention it here. It will be considered for the front page.
Read more : TR Nominations for the Front Page | Views : 29693 | Replies : 52

User name change request

Josh,
If you get a moment can you change my user name to "Nelson".
Thanks,
Nelson
Read more : User name change request | Views : 224949 | Replies : 698

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557951 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136418