It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:04 pm

News News of Site Feedback

Site map of Site Feedback » Forum : Site Feedback

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.

Who Got Rick Rolled?

When clicking on a "new user" on the home page, I got Rick Rolled. (This was the toilet paper roll user.) Apparently, so did an elf, because it got cleaned up pretty fast. Anybody else?
Read more : Who Got Rick Rolled? | Views : 3890 | Replies : 11

Interest in another SP sister site?

Since we now have Mountain Bike Post as a sister site to this one, I am sure there are some whitewater kayakers out there.
What's everyone's feeling on starting another SP branch site that deals with whitewater kayaking?? Any interest?
Read more : Interest in another SP sister site? | Views : 6284 | Replies : 27

Re: More features

squishy wrote:When is SP gonna get a CMS upgrade?

We just got a newly refurbished IBM Selectric. It has a backspace function that automatically erases the last character typed. And the ball-type imprinter is great - no more jamming when multiple keys are accidentally pressed.
Read more : Re: More features | Views : 1597 | Replies : 3

I am new to this site

:D I would lie to know how to take piks from my page and put them on (for instance) Images. Thanks
Read more : I am new to this site | Views : 2880 | Replies : 8

adding favorites.

Mountain project allows me to "favorite" an area, etc., and I was hoping you could add that ability here.
Read more : adding favorites. | Views : 1203 | Replies : 0

Devils Tower needs some help !!

OOOH !!! I have messed up the LINKS section, on the Devils Tower page. I'm sorry. Don't have much of a brain to start with, and its not working very well, as it is.

Was attempting to add a link to www.camsforthemiddleclass.blogspot.com with the description "Steve & Steffi's Excellent Photos & BLOG As They Continue to Climb/Travel Across Our Country"

Well I was unsuccessful in getting it in and ...
Read more : Devils Tower needs some help !! | Views : 1769 | Replies : 1

Same person over and over across the web

"Sarah" is actually one of many of the same "people" from Senegal with the same message trying to take your money. Both "Sarah", "Nancy" and several others from Senegal have sent me messages on both SP and 8a.nu.
Read more : Same person over and over across the web | Views : 1297 | Replies : 0

Google Maps not showing mountain locations anymore?

For the last couple days, the mountain locations and names have not been appearing on Google Maps. Its not just this site it's Google Maps it's self. Is this on purpose or is it a bug??
Read more : Google Maps not showing mountain locations anymore? | Views : 2481 | Replies : 2

Oh, Sarah Baby!

Please, don't anyone break my heart and tell me I wasn't the only one to receive this PM:

HELLO
My name is sarah,
i saw your profile today at summitpost.org and became interested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my
email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am Here
is my email address ( ...
Read more : Oh, Sarah Baby! | Views : 8613 | Replies : 48

Deleting History versions

Hi Borut-

I think I'm following what you're trying to say.

You accidentally deleted an active page by deleting the most recent historical version. It's easy to do. When deleting historical versions, CHECK THE DATE and delete carefully. The most recent date is the most recent version of the page, which of course you want to keep.

Otherwise, clean up. It's appreciated!
Read more : Deleting History versions | Views : 1554 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557987 • Total topics 55841 • Total members 136493