It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:20 pm

News News of US - Northern Rockies (ID, MT, WY)

Site map of US - Northern Rockies (ID, MT, WY) » Forum : US - Northern Rockies (ID, MT, WY)

Find climbing partners in the Northern Rockies.

Granite Peak Labor Day Weekend

Experienced highpointer gonna solo Granite Sept 5-7, SW Colouir route, but I'd welcome a partner or partners.
Read more : Granite Peak Labor Day Weekend | Views : 4664 | Replies : 3

gannet peak or grand teton- 2020

interested gannet peak or grand teton climb 3-4 days overnight trip , fly fishing included during or after in area.
Exp. , good cardio condition individuals like minded.
dates TBD based on response
regards, Garbear
Read more : gannet peak or grand teton- 2020 | Views : 4862 | Replies : 3

Gannett Peak week of July 14

Looking for a hiking partner or partners for Gannett the week of July 14. I'm an experienced backpacker/hiker. Will be soloing, but won't mind some company.

Barring bad weather, looking at 2 days in and 2 or 3 days out. Ill be flying into Denver.
Read more : Gannett Peak week of July 14 | Views : 3194 | Replies : 0

Granite Peak via SW Couloir July 2019

I am an experienced mountaineer and scrambler looking for partner(s) for a trip up Granite Peak via SW Couloir in late July or early August 2019. Dates are flexible.

Please reply with any interest and we can connect via email
Read more : Granite Peak via SW Couloir July 2019 | Views : 8136 | Replies : 3

Grand Teton via Stettner Couloir Partner

Hoping to find a partner (or 2) to climb the Stettner Couloir over Memorial Day Weekend (May 24-27), 2019. Planning to take a few days off work to get out to the area a bit early and acclimatize since I normally live at around 500'. Should be the perfect time to attempt route as snow/ice climb mixed with some (relatively) short distance, low 5s grade rock! I own all the group gear we could possibly ...
Read more : Grand Teton via Stettner Couloir Partner | Views : 2899 | Replies : 0

Borah Peak - Second week of April

Hi All!

Im going to be driving though Idaho in early April and wanted to check out Borah Peak.

Does anyone have insight on conditions and would anyone be interested in tagging along for an adventure?
My Plan is to take the Standard Route up the SouthWest ridge line and then scramble up Chickenout Ridge. This route/plan would depend on snow and weather conditions.

Thanks,
Dan
Read more : Borah Peak - Second week of April | Views : 6766 | Replies : 3

Granite Peak - SW Couloir Aug 2016

Greetings, am looking for some adventurous hiking/climbing partner/s to climb Granite Peak by way of the SW Couloir route. I am definitely planning on August of 2016, but the days are flexible. I have climbed Granite Peak twice by the normal east ridge route. I also got within 150 feet of the summit on the SW Couloir route, but was forced to retreat due to very threatening weather. Always wise to live to climb another ...
Read more : Granite Peak - SW Couloir Aug 2016 | Views : 14157 | Replies : 2

Gannett Peak august 24-2

Was wondering if anyone is interested in climbing this peak around this timeframe august 24- Sept 2. I'm planning on doing an extended backpack trip during that week in the winds and was looking to climb gannett, initially solo but rather have a buddy for safety. Thanks. Matt... murawkm@gmail.com
Read more : Gannett Peak august 24-2 | Views : 5990 | Replies : 0

Grand Teton August 21-23

I have a permit for the Grand Teton August 21-23. All my friends have now dropped out. Is anyone interested in climbing the Grand?
Read more : Grand Teton August 21-23 | Views : 6962 | Replies : 2

Cascade/Paintbrush Canyon Day Hike

Howdy all.

I plan to hike the Cascade/Paintbrush loop the week of Aug 3rd. I'm an avid hiker and have trekked all over the country, but this will be my first visit to Grand Teton NP.

I plan to do the entire route as a long day hike starting from either Jenny or String Lake. I consider myself good trail company and would welcome the same on this hike.
--Mo' Miles
Read more : Cascade/Paintbrush Canyon Day Hike | Views : 5808 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557963 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136436