It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:47 pm

News News of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Site map of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR) » Forum : US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Find climbing partners in the Pacific Northwest.

Little Tahoma - 5/19 & 5/20 Little Tahoma - 5/19 & 5/20

Looking for Max 3 members for overnight climb. Our route is from Paradise going over Paradise, Cowlitz, Ingraham & Witman glaciers.

I'm leading.
Read more : Little Tahoma - 5/19 & 5/20 | Views : 3495 | Replies : 0

Last Minute Hood Climb Last Minute Hood Climb

Hi all,

I'm looking to do a Hood climb tomorrow but missed my chance to get a rental car because I was waiting to see what the weather would be like (I should have just reserved one and cancelled if I didn't need it -- oops). I'm getting into PDX at about 9 this evening and hoping to head up to Timberline Lodge a few hours later for an alpine start. If anyone else if ...
Read more : Last Minute Hood Climb | Views : 6556 | Replies : 1

Camp Muir, 10 June 2017. Looking for partners for a day hike

Hi All,

Me and a friend of mine are planning for a day hike to Camp Muir and back on 10th June 2017 (a single day trip).

We are looking for partner(s) so that we can hike with some experienced climbers. It would be great if you have done Camp Muir before or have done some other peaks of similar heights or more.

--- adding more info about us ---

We are men in around ...
Read more : Camp Muir, 10 June 2017. Looking for partners for a day hike | Views : 4486 | Replies : 2

Alpine Lakes current conditions

Looking to find out the current conditions in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness. Specifically, planning to do Colchuck Peak's Glacier route and perhaps a link up to Dragon Tail.

Thanks
Read more : Alpine Lakes current conditions | Views : 6699 | Replies : 3

Olympus Aug 14-18

3 person party looking for additional climber (with lead climbing skills) for Mt Olympus. Dates are August 14-18 with possible early return on the 17th. Might be possible to move the dates to later in that week as well.

There is a short single pitch 5.4 to the summit that is recommended to have protection. Looking for a fun partner that has the ability to lead and set.

The 3 person group is comprised of ...
Read more : Olympus Aug 14-18 | Views : 5062 | Replies : 1

Pickets range 2016

Looking for a srong cascade/alpine climber.
Will be arriving in Seattle 9th of Aug until the beginning of september.
Would like to go into the range for a week or more prefrebly.
I am bringing a tent and an Alpine rack no rope though so I will need to partner up and get a rope and probably some more trad gear.
Would like to get a crack on fury and challenger if time permits also ...
Read more : Pickets range 2016 | Views : 6360 | Replies : 3

(Rainier/St.Helens/Adams/Hood) Spring 2016

Hi Everyone..!

I'm looking for parthner(s) to climb some peaks of this area on next spring 2016 (April - May) :idea: .
My priority are Mt.Rainier and Hood, but i would like to climb Mt.adams and St.Helens or another options that the "Locals" would know.

I've long time experience hikking snowed volcanoes in south of Chile (Where I'm from), but I'm beginer climbing technical routes.
These three ...
Read more : (Rainier/St.Helens/Adams/Hood) Spring 2016 | Views : 8978 | Replies : 5

Mt. Rainier, New Year's 2016

I'm playing with the idea of celebrating the new year at Camp Muir/somewhere around Mt. Rainier. Anyone interested? Weather dependent.

-Idea 1: Start hiking from Paradise around noon on the 31st, spend the night in the shelter, catch the first sunrise of the new year.
-Idea 2: Car camp at Narada Falls on the 31st (to avoid gate closures), night climb up Pinnacle Peak, watch the sun come up over Rainier.

Notes:
-I've got 4WD ...
Read more : Mt. Rainier, New Year's 2016 | Views : 5176 | Replies : 0

Manaslu, Cho Oyu, or Shishapangma Spring 2016

Hi my name is Jordan, and I am a 30 year old from Eugene, OR. I am looking for one or two partners to go to Manaslu, Cho Oyu, or Shishapangma next Spring 2016. I am leaning more towards Manaslu because the logistics would be easier and cheaper. However Cho Oyu and Shishapangma also seem very fun to climb. I am planning on arriving in Kathmandu on April 15th. I have been to Denali and ...
Read more : Manaslu, Cho Oyu, or Shishapangma Spring 2016 | Views : 5481 | Replies : 0

Oregon Climbing Partners

Hi my name is Jordan, and I am 30 years old from Eugene. I am somewhat new to Eugene, and I am looking for climbing partners in Oregon. I have about 6 years of experience and would like to find someone to go climb mountains such as; the Three Sisters, Jefferson, Mt. Washington, Three fingered jack, etc. I can lead 5.8 sport climbs, and would really like to do some sport/trad too. However, my really ...
Read more : Oregon Climbing Partners | Views : 6913 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557970 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136459