It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:35 pm

News News of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Site map of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR) » Forum : US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Find climbing partners in the Pacific Northwest.

Hiking Guide, Three Sisters in September

Hi, I am looking to hike/climb the South & Middle Sisters the second week of September, weather permitting. I'd like to see if anyone on the list would either like to climb or know of someone who might like to climb/guide the trek. I climbed the South Sister years ago but have moved out of the area (I live in MD now) and would prefer to do the hike who is a more familiar with ...
Read more : Hiking Guide, Three Sisters in September | Views : 6326 | Replies : 0

Rainier, Adams, etc - soon

Anyone from Bay Area interested in climbing multiple volcanoes in the Cascades for a couple of weeks or so in the second half of July? PM me please.

I posted it in California some time ago because I would like to carpool together from BA but so far have not got any response. Not sure if it was a wrong place or no interest at all.
http://www.summitpost.org/phpBB3/rainier-adams-etc-soon-t67863.html

Hey, I was told not to climb solo ...
Read more : Rainier, Adams, etc - soon | Views : 7863 | Replies : 1

Overweight Underdog looking to do small hkes

:geek: :geek:

Hello! I am looking for other positive women as hiking partners. However, my situation is unique, so here it is.
My name is Rebekah (BearQueen) and I have fibromyalgia and chronic pain from Sciatica, which is manifesting as pain in my leg and shoots down from my back. I fell down on concrete about a month ago ...
Read more : Overweight Underdog looking to do small hkes | Views : 11463 | Replies : 6

Cooper Spur, South Side descent. First week of March

Hi all,
I'm looking to climb the Cooper Spur, ideally with someone who has done the route before. My best window is the first week of March, though other dates might be possible. Drop me a line if interested.
Chris
Read more : Cooper Spur, South Side descent. First week of March | Views : 12731 | Replies : 9

Lost wedding band

We were climbing in Vantage this weekend and my husband lost his wedding ring. Please post a reply if you come across it. Thank you!
Read more : Lost wedding band | Views : 7652 | Replies : 1

Cascades 10/7-10/11

Looking for partners for climbing in the Cascades starting October 7th. Coming from Colorado via Vegas if someone wants a ride.
Read more : Cascades 10/7-10/11 | Views : 10203 | Replies : 6

Rainier vs. The Tetons?

I've had a bit of a good-spirited running debate with some of my buddies over which specific mountaineering objective would be harder. Car to car solo of Disappointment Cleaver on Rainier, or car to car solo of all three Tetons (Grand, Middle, South) via Owen Spalding on the Grand then the north ridge of the Middle? Here's the backstory: I have lots of Teton mountaineering experience and they have lots of Rainier and Pacific Northwest ...
Read more : Rainier vs. The Tetons? | Views : 11991 | Replies : 5

Mt Rainier - Sept 7 - 10

Looking to do Rainier by either DC or Emmons Glacier. Weather forecast calls for improving weather starting about Sept 7. Would like to take advantage of some fine late season conditions. Rainier noobs ok, but please have prior glacier experience and ice axe, crampon, snow/ice anchor, rope ascending, and z-haul skills. I don't mind offering some pointers but I don't want to climb with a rank beginner. If interested please PM me.

Thanks,

EB
Read more : Mt Rainier - Sept 7 - 10 | Views : 8465 | Replies : 2

Climbing Mt. Shuksan

Read more : Climbing Mt. Shuksan | Views : 7963 | Replies : 1

Mt Adams Monday July 1st

I'm looking for partners to day hike Mt. Adams via the South Spur route on Monday July 1st. I plan to drive up from Portland very early that morning and return to Portland in the evening. I'd love to have somebody come along. PM me if interested.

Dan
Read more : Mt Adams Monday July 1st | Views : 8091 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557998 • Total topics 55842 • Total members 136519