Chamonix alpine partner July 3–8

Find climbing partners in Europe.
no avatar
justinrr

Chamonix alpine partner July 3–8

by justinrr » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Looking for partners to do alpine routes out of Chamonix. Open to various objectives with a preference for longer routes with a variety of rock, snow, and ice. Ideas: Tour Ronde Bernezat Spur, Dent du Géant (Normal or Branché), Frendo Spur, Contamine on Mont Blanc du Tacul, Whymper Couloir on Ag. Verte, Rochefort-Jorasses traverse

Me: 35 years old American climber with a 13 year solid background of climbing on rock (trad lead to YDS ~5.10a, French 5c/6a, British E1 5a), on ice (lead to WI4), and committing alpine routes. I've done several 14,000 foot (4,000m) peaks and climbed in the Mont Blanc massif twice before. Have a bit of experience as a backcountry skier. I've got gear with me for just about anything (technical rock and ice), except no skis or camping gear.

Text/call my mobile: +44 7852 956319. (or my US Google Voice number at +1-206-552-9480, Skype: justin_rolfe-redding, or email: j.rolfe.redding@gmail.com).

I’ll be arriving in Chamonix late on Sunday night (June 2), and need to catch a transfer out of Chamonix next Sunday morning (July 9).

I speak English and a bit of German.

-Justin

Return to Europe