can you help mee?

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Asia. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Asia Climbing Partners section.
tatanka

can you help mee?

by tatanka » Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:49 am

Hello

I'm kagan from Turkey. .I'm 19 years old. .

I climbed Peak Lenin in Kyrgyzistan on agustos in2008

I'm planing to take "snow leopard" style so I will climb kahn-tegri,korjenevsko,commuzinm and pik Pobeda. .

ý ask your question. .

1)For example, ý climbed all of them. . how can I substantiate ..Ýs the summit Photo enough

2)I'm planing to climb Korjenevski and Communizm on summer in 2009. .If you climed them,Can you tell me how can I climb. .How is climb and road .. Maybe If you have photo at them,can ý see they..

I'm sorry. .I have little English..I hope understand me. .

take care. .

thank you

Rob

by Rob » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:02 am

Corax

Re: can you help mee?

by Corax » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:11 am

tatanka wrote:
1)For example, ý climbed all of them. . how can I substantiate ..Ýs the summit Photo enough

2)I'm planing to climb Korjenevski and Communizm on summer in 2009. .If you climed them,Can you tell me how can I climb. .How is climb and road .. Maybe If you have photo at them,can ý see they..

1). It's usually enough.
2). Here's one from Summitpost which has summited Korzhenevskaya Ski Mountaineer.
Two which have been on the summit of Khan Tengri: Alexclimb and Jelena.
Sergey has summited all of them.

The Snow Leopards

Ski Mountaineer

by Ski Mountaineer » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:17 am

On Pik Korzhenevskaya and Somoni (Kommunizma) you can obtain a certificate from the Camp leader. He can usually tell pretty well if you have been on the summit or not (photos do help though). I assume the same would be true on Khan Tengri and Pobedy.

I will try to dig out the contact info of the Turkish Team that summited Pik Korzhenevskaya last season.

All remaining 4 peaks are rougher than Pik Lenin, particularly Pik Pob(j)edy is in a category of its own, and Pik Somoni is generally underestimated.

Good Luck!

tatanka

Re: can you help mee?

by tatanka » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Corax wrote:
tatanka wrote:
Thank everbody for answer : )

1). It's usually enough.
2). Here's one from Summitpost which has summited Korzhenevskaya Ski Mountaineer.
Two which have been on the summit of Khan Tengri: Alexclimb and Jelena.
Sergey has summited all of them.

The Snow Leopards

Ski Mountaineer

by Ski Mountaineer » Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:46 am

Check your PMs Tatanka

Return to Asia