Morgan Hill Weather

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
MorganHillweather

Morgan Hill Weather

by MorganHillweather » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:53 pm

I found SP while googl'ing for some info on Loma Prieta, Crystal Peak and Mt. Umunhum. Very interesting it was too... thank you!

For those of you with an interest in hiking and biking in the South Bay area... south Santa Clara County, I have an amateur website and webcam based in the foothills east of Morgan Hill. The cam has a panoramic view across the valley towards the Santa Cruz Mountains and can see anywhere from Gilroy up to Campbell (on a clear day). There are user pan-tilt-zoom controls and presets to cover such a wide view. The aforementioned peaks are all visible.

So if you need a quick weather check... visual or statistical ... before heading out, check out [deleted url] before you leave!

Bob Burd
Forum Moderator

by Bob Burd » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Sorry, your site is for-profit, and against SP policy. Heck, we don't even like our own ads here. You are free to post it on your profile page, but not in the forums.

thanks,

bob (SP staff)

MorganHillweather

by MorganHillweather » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Understood.

For-profit? LOL... I barely cover my monthly hosting fees.

The $1,000 PTZ camera and million-dollar view that I share free of charge. Definitely no monetary profit there! :)

Return to California