Everest is rumbling . . .

Mountaineering, rock climbing, and hiking news.
Deltaoperator17

Everest is rumbling . . .

by Deltaoperator17 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:15 pm

ExcitableBoy

by ExcitableBoy » Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:54 pm

From the article " series of strong earthquakes struck a far western Tibetan area of China on".

Reminds me of when a colleague from China walked into my office and noticed the photos of mountains. He said "There is a provence in China with a lot of mountains called Tibet". I responded there is a state in the United States with a lot of oil. Its called Iraq.

phlipdascrip

by phlipdascrip » Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:41 pm

ExcitibleBoy wrote:Reminds me of when a colleague from China walked into my office and noticed the photos of mountains. He said "There is a provence in China with a lot of mountains called Tibet". I responded there is a state in the United States with a lot of oil. Its called Iraq.

lol nice one :lol:

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:15 pm

ExcitibleBoy wrote:From the article " series of strong earthquakes struck a far western Tibetan area of China on".

Reminds me of when a colleague from China walked into my office and noticed the photos of mountains. He said "There is a provence in China with a lot of mountains called Tibet". I responded there is a state in the United States with a lot of oil. Its called Iraq.

Humorous I guess so, accurate correlation, not close. :)

Return to News