New Page Owner For Buckner Mountain Page

Regional discussion and conditions reports for Washington and Oregon. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Pacific Northwest Climbing Partners section.
Redwic

New Page Owner For Buckner Mountain Page

by Redwic » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

After asking politely for changes to be made to the Buckner Mountain SP page, the original page owner allowed me to adopt the page from him and take care of it. The original page was mainly focused on the North Face approach for the mountain, and the main page nearly mirrored the North Face route page. Unfortunately, some information on the original page was incorrect and/or outdated, and a lot of resourceful/useful information was missing.

Although I have allowed a few minor things from the original page to remain on the main page, it was nearly a complete revamp of the entire page. This is really a fantastic mountain and great summit destination, with many photos attached to the page but hardly any had been displayed on the front page. I hope my recent improvements for the Buckner Mountain page can at least start to do some justice.

If anyone has any suggestions for other things to add to the page in an attempt to make it better, please feel free to let me know.
If anyone wants to vote (or re-cast a vote) for the page, please feel free to do so.

The Buckner Mountain page is located at this <a href=http://www.summitpost.org/mountain/rock/151083/mount-buckner.html>link</a>.

Return to Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)