Slideshow-Presentation NW Colorado

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the U.S. Rocky Mountains. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the Colorado Climbing Partners section.
Scott
Forum Moderator

Slideshow-Presentation NW Colorado

by Scott » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 am

I assume no one is going to be near the Craig/NW Colorado area this week, but just in case I am giving a slideshow presentation for the Colorado Environmental Coalition.

It will be 7:00 pm Tuesday August 24 in the Center of Craig Community Center.

It will be a big community event and some local politicians may be coming.

The slideshow/presentation will point out the benifits of wilderness protection and will also point out that wilderness is for everyone. Several slides featuring our children, friends and relatives will be used.

Topics covered are the beneftis of wilderness, wilderness myths and will feature the story on our discovery of Outlaw Arch in Dinosaur National Monument back in 2006.

Next slideshow will be this fall in Steamboat Springs in a couple months (date to be announced).

If anyone is by chance going to be close to the area or knows anyone who might, please spread the word.

Castlereagh

Re: Slideshow-Presentation NW Colorado

by Castlereagh » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:47 am

Scott wrote:I assume no one is going to be near the Craig/NW Colorado area this week, but just in case I am giving a slideshow presentation for the Colorado Environmental Coalition.

It will be 7:00 pm Tuesday August 24 in the Center of Craig Community Center.

It will be a big community event and some local politicians may be coming.

The slideshow/presentation will point out the benifits of wilderness protection and will also point out that wilderness is for everyone. Several slides featuring our children, friends and relatives will be used.

Topics covered are the beneftis of wilderness, wilderness myths and will feature the story on our discovery of Outlaw Arch in Dinosaur National Monument back in 2006.

Next slideshow will be this fall in Steamboat Springs in a couple months (date to be announced).

If anyone is by chance going to be close to the area or knows anyone who might, please spread the word.

Would've loved to go. Was in Craig this past weekend, so I missed it by a little more than a week, I guess. Good luck, hope it goes well!

Return to Colorado