Harness missing at Holcomb

Regional discussion and conditions reports for the Golden State. Please post partners requests and trip plans in the California Climbing Partners forum.
no avatar
SSWasko

Harness missing at Holcomb

by SSWasko » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Yesterday (Sunday July 24th) an Arcteryx harness, women's small, went missing from the Claimjumper wall. There was a rain squall that blew through, and in the ensuing commotion the harness was either grabbed (hopefully mistakenly) by another group, or accidentally left behind.
Like I said, it's a small women's Arcteryx, the one with a purplish color, and will also have a blue ATC with a gold colored locker clipped to it, AND a Mesa Rim climbing center lead certification tag for Nicole Hess on it. It was last seen around the base of the route Coyotes in the Hen House.
If you have this harness, or know who does, please let me know. Or if you're going to Holcomb in the near future, please keep an eye out for it. Thanks!

jspeigl

Re: Harness missing at Holcomb

by jspeigl » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:02 am

I always had a good time at Holcomb. A while back I also got caught in a sudden storm; it came in quick and then was over quick, but dumped a ton of rain. I hope you find the harness.

Return to California