Rumanov štít - Ganek ridge

Rumanov štít - Ganek ridge

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing

Add Heading here

Rumanov štít (2428 m) - summit in the main ridge of High Tatras, with two separate summits - NW (2428 m) and SE (2419 m), bordering with Zlobivá and Ganek. Very nice and steep face falling down to Kačacia dolina Valley; one of the most beautiful and most difficult in Tatras, 600 m high.
This peak was named after Jan Ruman Driečny - a famous Tatra guide.
Grade: II
Route: Popradské pleso - Zlomisková dolina - Rumanova dolinka - Rumanova terasa - from this terrace in the direction of Gankova štrbina pass, then easy scrambling via short gully to the right to the summit of Rumanov štít. From there back via the same route to Gankova štrbina Pass (2388 m) and from there follow the ridge to the summit of Velký Ganek (2465 m) - nice sharp summit ridge. From the summit follow the ascent route back to Gankova štrbina Pass and from there back to Popradske pleso.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

GanekAlbums