Beer Album

Beer Album

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Humor
To me, beer is associated with climbing. It seems like we always have beer after a day of climbing. It is a chance to sit around and rehash the day and tell stories. A cold beer tastes wonderful after climbing. Finally, the prospect of a cold beer has gotten me back to the car on many a hot day.

So feel free to post your beer/climbing related pictures here.







Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-7 of 7
JasonH

JasonH - Nov 29, 2006 2:00 am - Voted 10/10

Great Idea!

A album about beer and climbing. BRILLIANT!

lisae

lisae - Nov 29, 2006 2:02 am - Hasn't voted

Thanks!

but the idea was really Dave Daly's . . .

rpc

rpc - Dec 4, 2006 11:44 pm - Voted 10/10

Love the idea!

As beer drinking & climbing go hand in hand for me. I'd love to contribute, just need to find the relevant works :)

lisae

lisae - Dec 5, 2006 12:32 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Love the idea!

I did notice you mentioned bringing a large number of Oregon's microbrews with you on your recent trip to the desert.

julesblaidd

julesblaidd - Dec 19, 2006 12:44 pm - Voted 10/10

This album is very cool !

Congratulation for the idea... :-))) I attached some beer photos I hope you like them ! :-)

lisae

lisae - Dec 19, 2006 6:34 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: This album is very cool !

Credit for the idea really goes to Dave Daly. Thanks for attaching the photos!

AJones

AJones - Nov 9, 2007 9:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Wish I'd thought of it

Great idea - wish I'd thought of it,but I might create one of my own now.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.