Best of the Beaverheads
Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Alpine Climbing, Bouldering, Aid Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Wildlife, Flora, Topo/Diagram, Informational, Scenery, Panorama, Humor, Water

Best of the Beaverhead Mountains

While poring over the hundreds of photographs attached to the Bitterroot Range and its associated pages (gotta get some more adventures planned, don’t you know), I couldn’t help but notice there are some excellent pictures being taken by the climbers of those spectacular peaks. Unfortunately, many of you may never see the best representations of those mountains because it requires searching through pages of mountains, routes, and trip reports, and let’s face it, we all have a lazy streak.

Anyway, I decided to put together this album containing some of my personal favorites. I encourage you to add your favorite (best) pictures. All I ask is that the pictures have been taken of something, anything, in the Beaverhead Mountains.

I hope this album will become a fair representation of the very best the Beaverheads have to offer as the “cream rises to the top” over time. That can only happen if YOU take the time to attach your best pictures AND place your votes.



Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.