Boulders

Boulders

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Boulders

Summit boulders, boulders in canyons, caves, glaciers, meadows, lakes, streams and everywhere else we find them. This is a collection of those gigantic chunks of rock that dwarf us, inspire us, and capture our imagination and curiosity.

There really aren't many rules to this album. I only ask that we don't include small boulders--let's stick to the big ones--ones that could provide you with some shade if you sat down in front of them. Let's also stick with photos where the subject is maybe one or a small number of boulders--not a wide shot of hundreds of them. It would be nice to see a good mix of scenic shots, as well as action shots of those who dare to climb them.

I will just start the album with a few samples of different kinds of settings, and then let's watch what this album becomes. If I didn't include your photo, please feel free to add it, as this will be a public album.

Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.