Devils Rest

Devils Rest

This is me on Devils Rest. My first hike. Easy peesy chicken cheesey. The chicks on the trail all thought I was cute. Some people say the camera adds 10 degrees of cuteness but I really am this cute though.
Lunadog
on Mar 3, 2009 2:25 am
Image ID: 494655

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Lunadog

Lunadog - Mar 4, 2009 10:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: All dog

Thanks! My Dad might have something to say about how I eat all the ferns in the backyard or about the scratch and bite marks on his hands but it's all done out of cuteness and love, I swear. Oh and don't ask about the number of leashes we've gone through in a month. Those are super tasty and I just can't help myself. Kind of like how I like to chew through the seat belts in the car. I mean, how cute is THAT!

Peace out, dawg!

Marcsoltan

Marcsoltan - Feb 10, 2010 1:42 pm - Voted 10/10

Nothing works better...

than a cute puppy as a chick magnet. And no hiking buddy gets along better than a pup.
My old puppy, Haley, chewed a whole huge plastic trash can into oblivion, never mind leashes and my boots.

Lunadog

Lunadog - Mar 16, 2010 1:14 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nothing works better...

Heh, heh, sounds familiar. Luna is now about 70 pounds but still gets coos from women hikers. (Don't tell my wife!) She's chewed through cookbooks, flea medicine packets (apparently they taste good), electrical cords (once!), etc. Not sure what she got into that caused her to fracture a tooth but she's now had 2 root canals and sticks to her toys and the occasional stick.

Thanks,

Viewing: 1-3 of 3