East approach

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.50000°N / 13.50000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Scramble and easy climbing
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk up and secured climbing
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The starting point is the parking place in the middle part of the valley Zajzera, 3km over the asphalt road from the Valbruna.


Route Description


In two hours we come from the parking place to the hut Rif. Pellarini over the nice marked route through the forest. From the hut we continue over the route number 616 in the west direction. First we walk over the grassy slopes but higher it becomes steeper and grass less. We ascent in the way to the notch Nabojsova skrbina (1970m) and some 50 meters below it we turn to the right on the steep pillar and later we walk on the big shlef in the north direction where we must climb a bit. When we come near the east ridge the route turns to the west and over the east ridge we reach the top of Veliki Nabojs. On some place the route is secured with iron ropes.

We descend by the same route.


Essential Gear


Good hiking shoes, helmet, for not good climbers also rope.


Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.