From Vrsic pass

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.46000°N / 13.70000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking
Additional Information Time Required: Half a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The starting point is Vrsic pass, 1611m. For more details check the main page.

Route Description


The route starts on the Vrsic pass where is the parking place. From the Vrsic pass path heads north, ascending over scree slopes and through colonies of dwarf pine. In some 30 minutes you reach Vratica pass (1799m).

From here goes to the left Hanzova Pot ferrata on Mala Mojstrovka but you go straight and follow the route to Slemenova spica. You cross a large plateau below the north face of Mojstrovka and come on the beautiful plateau of Sleme. Before you come on Sleme you must be careful on some airy places but the paths is nice so this is not big problem. From plateau Sleme you have a few meters to the top of beautiful place Slemenova spica.

The view is magnificent.


Essential Gear


Good hiking shoes.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.