Gallina Pelada

Page Type Page Type: Mountain/Rock
Location Lat/Lon: 42.18885°N / 1.73841°E
Additional Information GPX File: Download GPX » View Route on Map
Activities Activities: Hiking, Mountaineering
Seasons Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
Additional Information Elevation: 7569 ft / 2307 m
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

Gallina PeladaSerra d'Ensija

The Cap de la Gallina Pelada or Cap Llitzet is the most important mountain of Serra d'Ensija at South of Serra del Cadí and Massif of Pedraforca. I think that this peak is not the first option in the area for mountaineers, because Pedraforca is one of the most beautiful peaks of all the Pyrenees, but you have here a nice walk-up in an easy peak if you're in the zone for more than one day.

Getting There

Saldes is the same village where is the access to Mirador de Gresolet and Pedraforca. From Saldes you follow to East (direction Gossoll) to Coll de la Trapa where you turn to left side in direction to vallcebre (serra d'ensija, ref.delgado úbeda). The trailhead is a small curve with signals of paths and direction to Refugi Delgado Úbeda and Font Freda.


See bigger map

Red Tape

The road can be closed after a snowfall in winter.

Camping

Refugi s Ensija or Delgado Úbeda (2200m)Ref. Delgado Úbeda

Camping:

-Camping Pedraforca, Saldes.
-Camping Mirador al Pedraforca, Berguedá.
-Camping Berguedá, Guardiola de Berguedá.

Mountain huts:

-Refugio Delgado Ubeda: it's not very useful for sleeping (the route is short) but it's very interesting for food and drink.

External Links

Alt Berguedá, route in Spanish in the web of the area.
-mendikat, routes in Spanish.

Children

Children

Children refers to the set of objects that logically fall under a given object. For example, the Aconcagua mountain page is a child of the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits.' The Aconcagua mountain itself has many routes, photos, and trip reports as children.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.