Gumriaul Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 28 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Great job again Gangolf! Wonderful and you have a nice day!

-Britt
Posted Oct 4, 2004 4:19 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Hey Britt, Come back later to see the pictures! We had such a great day that you'd certainly miss something !! Thanks for the vote ;-)
Posted Oct 4, 2004 4:35 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thanks Gangolf! Your pictures were great. I especially liked the one of the distant Ortles/Cevedale Group. That was impressive. Very nice job and have a good day!

-Britt
Posted Oct 4, 2004 9:39 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Hey Gangolf! I forgot to say something before, but do you happen to have any photos of Piz Lat(Lad) that you could add to the page I posted the other week? I was just curious since I know you've been to the area a few times. Thanks so much and goodnite!

-Britt
Posted Oct 4, 2004 10:07 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

I'm sorry Britt, but the only pictures of the area are the ones on the Seebödenspitze Page. I'm not aware of the mountain there but you may sneak a peek to see if you can find it ;-)
Posted Oct 5, 2004 2:22 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Again a very fine page, Gangolf. I was more aware of the name og Goelbner, the neighbour, but also heard of Gumiraul. Having such a nice day, makes all the difference :-))

I think also Seba - the Hohe Tauern page maintainer will have some work to do.

Looking forward to the next summit. Don't have a clue which one - Dolomites, Carnic Alps, Hohe Tauern, Lienzer - who knows? That's a funny feeling, expecting it...
Posted Oct 4, 2004 5:24 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks! Yes, I did the same thing with Sardinia - today her, tomorrow there - but nobody noticed since nobody knew the summits. It's different here. But Seba can relax. Only two Tauern summits, Gumiraul and Hochgrabe. Oops forgot Gr. Degenhorn. Three in all. Mathias already said he would do a Villgraten Group Page. He knows best anyway.
Posted Oct 4, 2004 5:52 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Fine so far! Mathias also promised the Grossglockner group page :-)
Posted Oct 5, 2004 4:54 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

So he'll be busy, too!!
Posted Oct 5, 2004 6:01 am

nartrebUntitled Comment

nartreb

An object lesson in what a new page should be.
Posted Oct 4, 2004 5:32 pm

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

Nice work again Gangolf... you´ve been off for a while... was wondering where you'd gone off to.

Posted Oct 4, 2004 11:22 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Tim! Well, here I am again, loaded with new information which has to get me through until March (at least). But since we are right now subdividing the Carnic Alps and since it is a very complex group, I'm sure I will have some work to do in the long winter nights ;-)
Posted Oct 5, 2004 2:25 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

Nice, as per usual.

So do you have a picture of Finsterkogel that's worthy (not overexposed)? I would like to "see" this pitch blackness that gives it its toponym.
Posted Oct 5, 2004 1:42 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks, Paul! Try this picture, though it really doesn't resemble the actual colour. The remainder will come up with the Finsterkogel page. Actually the southern slopes of the mountain are rather reddish...
Posted Oct 5, 2004 2:31 am

Joseph BulloughUntitled Comment

Joseph Bullough

Excellent page, and outstanding photos! Good work.
Posted Oct 5, 2004 10:51 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Joseph! I do my best ;-)
Posted Oct 5, 2004 2:46 pm

liviozUntitled Comment

livioz

Let's go with the first vote for the September Campaign
Posted Oct 5, 2004 11:58 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Livio! You should have been there to see it!
Posted Oct 5, 2004 3:09 pm

maria grazia sUntitled Comment

maria grazia s

What a place!!!

Thanks to post it in the uual best way

Cheers
Posted Oct 5, 2004 2:38 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Grazie, Maria Grazia! It was the perfect day! I have many more pictures but they will be posted to different pages (Lienz Dolomites, Carnic Alps, Kl. Kinigat, Gr. Kinigat, Pfannspitze, Tre Scarperi.........)

There is still a lot to do.....
Posted Oct 5, 2004 3:12 pm