In the summer 2007, we came to Zermatt to spend our holidays in the mountains. We were hiking in the area near the Riffelsee and had a view toward
the famous "Horn" where our daughter Rahel Maria was climbing in the summer 2003.
We saw the Matterhorn reflected in the Riffelsee when walking along the sea. We had to go out of our way to find nice wildflowers and colourful rocks.
- The beautiful "Horn" - reflected in the Riffelsee (Photo by Hiltrud Liu, 2007)
- The Matterhorn - a famous mountain of the Pennine Alps (Photo by Rahel Maria Liu, 2003)
- Panoramic view of the Matterhorn - Monte Cervino (Photo by Hiltrud Liu, 2007)
- Nice wildflowers and colourful rocks in the area of the "Horn" (Photos by Hiltrud Liu, 2007)
- Cervin - taken from Riffel, 1890 (Photo by om)
- Panoramic View of Pennine Alps - Photo by Rahel Maria Liu
Matterhorn - Dent d'Hérens - Obergabelhorn - Dent Blanche - Zinalrothorn
- Matterhorn - Dent Blanche - Obergabelhorn - Zinalrothorn - Weisshorn (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- Matterhorn - Dent Blanche - Obergabelhorn - Wellenkuppe (Photo by Rahel Maria Liu)
- Panoramic View of Matterhorn - Dent Blanche - Obergabelhorn - Wellenkuppe - Zinalrothorn - Schalihorn - Weisshorn (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- Monte Rosa, Lyskamm and Breithorn at sunset - Panoramic view of Matterhorn from the Rothorn Hut (Photo by Rahel Maria Liu, 2003)
* Google Earth Matterhorn Area - Photo from Antonio Giani
[ View Gallery - 46 More Images ]