Lovćen Comments

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

I'm privilidged to be the first one to rate. Great, great page, Gordan. Enjoyed reading each and every chapter. What a complete information from all standpoints, mountaineering, historical, fairy-tales and on top of all abundance of splendid pictures! Congratulations!
Posted Jun 12, 2005 6:34 am

Dinaric-ZGUntitled Comment

Dinaric-ZG

Thank you Vid!

At least from Montenegrin (although Im not the one :-)) point of view this mountain has special position and deserves a "special" page.

You are right about typo-mistakes too. I read original 5 times and still cannot see them all. When I finally put the page I always discover new ones. C´est la vie! Murphy´s Law!

Thanks again for visiting the page and voting for it!!

Gord

Posted Jun 12, 2005 2:19 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Tell me one thing, Gord. Did you have any problems, travelling through Montenegro recently. They say here in Slovenia, that you can not pass any of policemen in Montenegro, when they see a foreign car registration. Then they think of something, charge a lot, after which you bargain and make a deal to pay just something. But may be it's all exaggerating.
Posted Jun 12, 2005 2:37 pm

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Vid, i have been with my friends from Slovenia in Budva and in Sveti Stefan, famous places on Montenegrin coast. On whole Montenegrin coast and also on Durmitor you can find lot of SLO registrations, LJ, CE, MB, NM,... Slovenian people feel there very nice, same as in Beograd. Last few years, specially last two, Beograd became very desirable and fashionable adventure place for Slovenians (good fun, excellent food, trubaci, hahaha...).

So, don't worry about these problems. I garant you that everything will be allright. Foolish people always and everywhere exist, we can not always predict what will happend. But generally, don't worry and welcome!

Upam, da bos kmalu obiskal morje in najlepse gore Crne Gore!

Uzivaj!

Posted Jun 13, 2005 4:01 pm

Dinaric-ZGUntitled Comment

Dinaric-ZG

Hello Vid,

I do agree with Vlado. I had no problem in Montenegro at all, even with a car with Croatian licence plates on it - neither with police nor with ordinary people. I had more such encounters with police in Bosnia&Herzegovina, where police in each canton a road passed often tried to stick on the rules on places where some unlogical road signs exist (they of course know those places very well).

Gord
Posted Jun 13, 2005 5:14 pm

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Congratulations, Gordan!

Nice page, nice photos...
Posted Jun 12, 2005 4:24 pm

Dinaric-ZGUntitled Comment

Dinaric-ZG

Thank you Vlado, very much!

G.

Posted Jun 13, 2005 9:00 am

bokiUntitled Comment

Another excellent one!
Posted Jun 14, 2005 10:44 am

Dinaric-ZGUntitled Comment

Dinaric-ZG

Thank you "boki" fot visiting the page and also voting for it!!

G.
Posted Jun 14, 2005 5:47 pm

Dinaric-ZGUntitled Comment

Dinaric-ZG

Thank you for visiting the page, and voting for it

Gord
Posted Jun 15, 2005 5:31 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Lately I'm quite absent from home and cannon follow frequently what is new on SP. So, I went to your profile page Gordan to check and saw that you added Lovcen! What to say, it is a great page! Just the way I like it; with historical info and info about the interesting places around the mountain which should not be missed!
Posted Jun 24, 2005 11:28 am

Dinaric-ZGUntitled Comment

Dinaric-ZG

Thank you Sasa for nice remarks on Lovcen page. Ive been very busy lately, too. I have lots of information and photos to put more new mountains in the Dinarics but as you, for sure, know very well, if I want to be seriuous as this site is supposed to be I should take lots of time to prepare each new page.

Take care!

Gord

p.s. (missing your contributions latelly :-) ! )
Posted Jul 12, 2005 7:00 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

There's no rush Gord, quality is important! I'm looking forward to your new submissions. In June I've been 13 days on Velebit and I'm still stuck in making selections. I have tons of new photos and I'll pick some to put on SP. I don't think I'll have time to make new pages till autumn. Now I'm planning a 9 day alpine trip and looking forward to that.

Take care too,

Sasa
Posted Jul 12, 2005 9:44 am

Tomek LodowyExcellent page

Tomek Lodowy

Great page with a lot of useful info and beautiful pics. Kotor area is fantastic.

T
Posted Feb 5, 2010 3:37 pm

Dinaric-ZGThanks

Dinaric-ZG

I havent been active on Sp for a while , so ill have to refresh some data on my pages :-D
Gord