Main(easy(north face)) Route

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 38.64910°N / 121.0999°W
Additional Information Route Type: A pleasent walk.
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Additional Information Grade: I
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach

 This is the gate you pass...
Getting to Carpenter Hill is pretty darn easy. If you get lost you probably shouldn’t be at Summit Post. You can see it from U.S. Highway 50. From Highway 50 take the East Bidwell St exit. Drive on E. Bidwell St until you get to Broadstone Parkway. Turn Right on to Broadstone and drive till you reach Serpa Way, about 3 intersections. Turn right on Serpa and take a left at Caversham Way. Drive on Caversham for about a mile (it has a few bends) until you reach a gate.

Route Description

After you park your vehicle. Walk though the Gate and just follow the paved road for about a 1/8 of a mile. When you get towards the top you will see a few rock piles that is the summit. On one of center rocks is the Benchmark.
This is as hard as it gets.

Essential Gear

Just clothes on you’re back, a camera, and a good excuse.

Miscellaneous Info

Please be respectful of the residents on the hill. I would hate to see this county highpoint closed off to high pointers.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.